New site launched!

AdamCMS
Tourist
6 0 1

We've just launched our e-commerce site, www.GoMuchFaster.com, and would gladly appreciate any input/feedback.

Thanks in advance!

- Adam

Replies 6 (6)
Alex1freeman
Excursionist
13 1 0

I suggest you integrate plugins to your store. Life chat integration.

Mirabelle12
1 0 1

Hello there

I have gone through your website..it really need some upgrading..so I am ready to get it done for you. Without wasting any of your time, place you order and lets get it done for you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you. BEST REGARDS

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1050 142 343

Hey @AdamCMS,

I've taken a look through your store and have some feedback for you.

gomuchfaster-01.png

SITE IDENTITY
I would recommend using your logo as an anchor point for the design of your store. Match the fonts in your store to your logo, not every piece of text, not the body text but things like headings or page titles would be good. Pull colors from your logo to use for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

AFTERPAY
Since you have quite a few products priced in the thousands, you might consider adding afterpay as a payment option, this may allow more customers to purchase.

gomuchfaster-02.png

ACCOUNT
I don't recommend requiring your customers to create an account before checking out. If you want to keep the account option, I'd add a guest checkout option as well.

screencapture-gomuchfaster-account-login-2021-07-12-09_57_22.png

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos to market your products. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns adsense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
I think this could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Dropshipstores
Excursionist
47 1 4

Your Site seems Neat but I highly recommend you to have a eye catching logo that is helpful in the longer run

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1954 271 1449

Hi @AdamCMS

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

I check on your store and am definitely in love with your professional layout. It gives me the feeling of a clear layout, and I like how you use more supporting apps to make the purchase flow more easily in your store.

Aside from that, I have a few more comments to make your Home page even better:

1. Add a short introduction about your brand, along with a Call-to-action button to create a strong first impression on your store. 

PageFly_0-1635247185281.png

2. It’s recommended to move Newsletter section to the bottom of the page, as we should allow customers to have a quick journey to wander around the page before asking them to provide any personal information

PageFly_1-1635247184624.png

3. You may want to recheck the Add To Cart and Buy It Now buttons, both on Home page and on Product page

PageFly_2-1635247185002.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

By the way, the BFCM is on its way. What have you been doing to prepare for it? PageFly collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
404 28 152

Hello @AdamCMS 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz