How can I increase purchase rates on my new Shopify site?

aidamaria2
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi, I just created a website and wanted to hear some feedback. I’ve seen traffic due to Pinterest or TikTok promo but no purchase yet. Url: 

https://mtk-designs-5879.myshopify.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1

Replies 6 (6)
aidamaria2
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi, sure let me know when you are available.

aidamaria2
Tourist
4 0 2

Yes I did

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @aidamaria2,

This is Richard from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. After looking into your store, I have some comments below and hope that you can consider them to improve your site.

1. Add favicon to your homepage

Favicon will help your visitors locate a web page more easily. It also plays an important role in conveying trust about your brand.

PageFlyRichard_0-1679276270943.png

2. Set all product images in the same size

The product images in the product list below have different sizes that make the product list look unaligned. You should set product images in square size so that it will look more beautiful and professional.

PageFlyRichard_1-1679276271076.png

3. Always include quick Add to cart buttons in product lists

It will save customers the trouble of having to click on a product in order to add it to their cart. 

PageFlyRichard_2-1679276271665.png

4. Add featured products on the hero banner

By showcasing featured products in the hero banner, you can quickly communicate the most important and enticing products to your audience. Besides that, visitors are more likely to click on a featured product in the banner than they are to scroll down to find it, and remember your brand and return to your website in the future.

5. Have a newsletter on your homepage

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks. You can refer to the example below:

PageFlyRichard_3-1679276271052.png

6. Rearrange content in the footer

I see that the footer in your website is quite long and here are my some suggestions

• Create a new section about your brand mission on the homepage. The mission section is an essential part of any website or organization as it communicates the purpose, values, and goals of the company. Therefore, you should add a mission section on your homepage and make it more highlighted. You can do similarly with Collecting Personal Information section
  • Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer. Instead of showing all information related to SHipping and Return policy in the footer because it take some space and make your footer longer, you can consider to add direct stand-alone links to both ‘Return Policy’ and ‘Shipping Info’ in the footer, as well as direct or indirect links to other secondary site content.

You can refer to an example below:

PageFlyRichard_4-1679276270937.png

Furthermore, the page speed of your store on mobile is 48 and 68 on desktop while pagespeed is extremely crucial for both buyer’s experience and Google ranking, so you could consider Shopify themes made to help you boost Google pagespeed score for your store such as Blum, Refresh, Dawn…

These are some suggestions for improving your store. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

Warmest regards,

Richard | PageFly 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

aidamaria2
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you thank you for your feedback and time will start on working on this 

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

Hello @aidamaria2 ,

We had a look at your site and here is a few suggestions:

1. Favicon:

Add a favicon to let your customers recognize your site better and increase your brand awareness. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 09.26.51.png

2. Sticky header:

Make your header sticky so that people can easily access to any categories that they want while scrolling through your store site.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 09.28.48.png

3. Highlight the CTA button:

Highlight your CTA buttons to make them eye-catching, add hover effect to make it more visible and clickable and make sure all your CTA buttons have the same style.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 09.29.06.png

4. Products section:

- Make sure your products name, title and price align evenly. Highlight your price to attract your customers and we suggest you put the price at the exact price you wanted to sell, avoid using "From" to confuse the customers.

- Add CTA buttons to each products to increase the conversion rate.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 09.49.32.png

5. White space:

There is too much white space, you can re-arrange them to reduce the white space and make your site looks more professional.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 09.55.54.png

Hope this can help. 

Regards,

Ali Reviews team.

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

Cedcommerce
Shopify Expert
718 76 112

Hello @aidamaria2

Thank you for reaching out to us for feedback on your Shopify store. We have gone through your store and have some observations and suggestions We would like to share with you.

• Firstly, the overall design of your store looks very basic and unattractive. The cluttered design with large images makes navigating the store difficult, and the logo is unappealing and does not inspire confidence in your brand. 

To make your store more visually appealing, We recommend you streamline the design by removing unnecessary elements and improving the color scheme to make it more balanced and aesthetically pleasing.

• Additionally, your store is lacking a hero section, which is an important element that helps visitors understand your brand and what you have to offer. To create a hero section, add a large banner or image at the top of your homepage that showcases your products or services and includes a call to action that encourages visitors to explore your store.

• Your product images are not correctly sized, and the header and footer areas are too large, obstructing the images, which can discourage visitors from engaging with your products. To improve this, We recommend resizing your product images and adjusting the header and footer sizes to make them more proportionate to the rest of your store.

• The product page also lacks design and aesthetics, which can discourage visitors from purchasing. We suggest embedding product videos and including ratings and reviews on the product page to improve this. This will help visitors better understand your products and create a sense of trust and credibility in your brand.

• Your store is missing a favicon, making it difficult for visitors to identify your brand quickly. I recommend adding a favicon consistent with your brand's visual identity.

• You can also redesign your logo, as it is unappealing and does not effectively represent your brand. A new logo should be simple, memorable, and visually appealing. The logo should be consistent with your brand's visual identity and should effectively communicate what your brand is all about.

• Add more CTAs in your featured collection section to encourage visitors to buy your products. Adding buttons or links to buy or directing visitors to go to relevant product pages or product categories can increase the likelihood of making a sale.

• To improve your store's credibility, you can also include social proof, such as customer reviews and testimonials, and trust badges, such as SSL certificates or secure payment icons, to demonstrate to visitors that your store is safe and trustworthy.

• In terms of marketing, there are several tactics you can use to boost sales. Firstly, consider optimizing your store for search engines by using relevant keywords and optimizing your website structure. Additionally, you can use social media platforms to promote your store and engage with potential customers. 

You can also offer discounts and promotions to incentivize visitors to purchase and use email marketing to stay in touch with your customers and promote new products or sales.

These suggestions will help you improve your Shopify store. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. 

Good luck!

CedCommerce

CedCommerce || Shopify Expert
- Let us know if our reply is helpful for you. Like it.
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution.
- For further discussion contact: Email ID- apps@cedcommerce.com
- Whatsapp:- Join Here