New Store Alert- Feedback Please

GlammyShop
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello All! I just launched my store today and I was wondering if you all may provide some free feedback/tips on my store. My store is shopglamourwear.com which is an online boutique focusing on women's fashion. Handpicked, high quality and affordable prices. Let me know what you think and thanks in advance!

0 Likes

Hi @GlammyShop, I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. I would love to have some comments on your store and hopefully, it will help!

1. Add a favicon

A professional store needs to have a favicon to help customers better recognize the brand. 

2. Update menu bar

Add more links to other pages of your store in this menu bar and also, make this sticky so that customers can easily navigate your store.

RichardNguyen_2-1615610828359.png

3. Add CTA button

RichardNguyen_0-1615610587571.png

A typical CTA button is placed here (for BUY NOW or SHOP NOW). You can link the button to the Collection page.

RichardNguyen_1-1615610712860.png

Here are some more places to place the CTA buttons like ADD TO CART or BUY NOW.

4. Add "About us" and "Testimonial section"

- Tell the customers more about your brand, your story helps to attract more sales because they understand the core of your business.

- Testimonial section empowers the trust the customers have for your store, from that also increases the conversion rate. 

Overall, the store looks very basic, clean, and clear, but I recommend you to consult more famous and successful online stores to have a more stunning look for your own store. 

If you find my feedback helpful, please give it a "Like"

Thank you and have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @GlammyShop 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add the favicon
  • Improve store speed for mobile

shopspeed.png

• At header: Improve logo and add collections as menu
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer: Open social profiles at new tab
  • Need to do ON PAGE SEO
  • Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Add Testimonials at homepage in future
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add product video for each product at the Product page.
  • Use bright color for "Add to cart" "buy now" and "checkout" button, currently not visible properly

brightcolor.png

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3996 238 723

Hello @GlammyShop, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add customer engagement tools. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
GlammyShop
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you so much! This really helps.
0 Likes
GlammyShop
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much. These suggestions are great. I'll definitely start to implement. Thanks again.

0 Likes
GlammyShop
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much for taking a look. These suggest are things that I didn't even think about so thank you for bringing them to my attention.

0 Likes