Hello Everyone! I just launched my store 12 days ago. I've had 566 online sessions, but no sales yet. Wondering why. I'd appreciate some honest feedback please. I'm thinking maybe it's the look of the website itself, but would love an outside opinion. Thank you!
Please share your store url
Thanks for reaching out.
Could you share your online store URL? As this will allow us to explore and provide you with feedback.
Looking forward to your response.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
Although it would have been beneficial if you had provided your online store URL, I can still offer you some tips to enhance your sales. Here are some.
1. Make your product pages look attractive and include clear information about your products, with good pictures and customer reviews.
2. Improve your website so it's easy to use and looks nice on mobile phones. Make it simple for customers to buy from you.
3. Use social media like Instagram and Facebook to show off your products and talk to people who might be interested in them. You can also pay people with a lot of followers to promote your products.
4. Help your website show up in search engines like Google by using the right words and phrases on your site. This will help more people find you.
5. Give people discounts and special deals to encourage them to buy from you. You can also offer free shipping or bundle products together to make people buy more.
6. Collect people's email addresses and send them regular emails with updates about your store, new products, and any sales or special offers.
7. Be really helpful to your customers. Answer their questions quickly and give them support when they need it. Good customer service makes people want to buy from you again.
8. Suggest other products that go well with what people are already buying. This can make them buy more things and spend more money.
9. Work with popular people on social media or websites who can tell their followers about your products. They can help spread the word and bring more people to your store.
10. Keep an eye on how your store is doing by looking at data and information. This can help you understand what's working and what needs to be improved.
Building a successful online store takes time and effort. Keep trying different things, stay updated with what's happening, and always make sure your customers are happy.
Let me know if you require any further guidance.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023