New store feedback

Solved
Jstaz
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello!

I just opened up my store, Uptown Home Decor last week. I would like to get some feedback as to how my shop looks. I would like to get traffic and most importantly, sales. Any tips would be greatly appreciated and all critiques are welcomed! This is a new venture for me and I want it to be successful! 🙂

My URL is www.uptownhomedecor.com

MANY THANKS!!

Jenna

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
kri7
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I am not a professional in this field and I do not have my own store yet, but I don't think this would be the right solution for choosing a font. It doesn't have to be a standard and I've understood your idea, but at least the key information should be in a clearer font. You have to get used to him - it can be crucial for a potential customer to leave. In my opinion, the content of the website should be as easy to read as possible when talking specifically about the font. 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
kri7
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I am not a professional in this field and I do not have my own store yet, but I don't think this would be the right solution for choosing a font. It doesn't have to be a standard and I've understood your idea, but at least the key information should be in a clearer font. You have to get used to him - it can be crucial for a potential customer to leave. In my opinion, the content of the website should be as easy to read as possible when talking specifically about the font. 

Good luck!

Jstaz
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your feedback!  I was wondering whether or not my choice of font would impact in a negative way. I will look to make some changes related to this. 🙂

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @Jstaz 

Your store looks simple and easy to use, which to me are the most important for beginners. When you start seeing growth you can invest more in making the store pretty.

I see you have gotten a lot of useful feedback already.

Another way to improve your sales is by using smart search and filter solutions that will allow your customers to be able to search for the product they need instantly and also filter through your store.

Here are some useful benefits of using a smart search and filter app on your store

- Help your customers instantly search for the products they want or are interested in, also while they are searching you can suggest other products to them based on what they are searching for.

- Help your customers filter your whole store based on collections, reviews, tags, product type, vendor, variant options, meta fields with matching variant images, product meta fields, price, percent sale, rating, weight, in stock, and location.

- Promote key products using our pinning and merchandising rules.

- Get an analytics dashboard that shows you what keywords and products that your customers are searching for and click the most, this way you can know the products they want to buy.

- Show your variants as separate products and so much more.

Click here to see a smart search and filter app at work

If you would like to implement a smart search and filter APP in your store. I would recommend you try out the Ultimate Search and Filter Shopify app. I know you will find it useful.

Hope you find this helpful!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact