New Store Feedback

Addieandelyco
2 0 0

Hi Shopifiers,

I wanted to get feedback on my new shop. You can view it at www.addieandelyco.com 

I appreciate you taking the time to view my shop and I am open to suggestions 

Replies 5 (5)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1503

Hii @Addieandelyco,

All right, your store is looking great, but the font size in your header navigation is a bit small. 
and plz put optimize and quality of product images.

Thank You.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 93 153

Hey @Addieandelyco.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included the URL to your online store. Looking into the link provided, I noticed that you do not have an announcement bar, this is a great opportunity to encourage a purchase. For example, you can let your new and returning customers aware of any discounts or free shipping offers that may be available.

You have a beautiful store, by the way! If you have any other products that you are offering on the store, I would suggest adding them to a collection to have it available on the online store. At the moment, it looks like there are only four products to select from. I would also suggest using a slideshow for the first section on the online store, as this will allow you to showcase your brand and products right when your customers enter the online store.

I also noticed that you do not currently have a favicon set for your website. A favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several favicons! Typically, favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. You can click on this link to read instructions on how to create and add your own favicon your store. Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.

Lastly, adding a contact us page to the header or the footer of the store can help with business legitimacy in the customers perspective. Providing a contact us page on the online store can offer your customers peace of mind when making purchases.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Addieandelyco
2 0 0

Hi Ollie,

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙂

I will look into the favicon right now to set it up. I did have a bit of a hard time getting the contact us added to the main menu, but it's finally up. 

I'll be adding more products as soon as I can. I really appreciate your feedback 

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1275 176 849

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better. 

1. Provide live chat support 

Driving traffic to your website is hard. Making them stay is even harder. Your products may excel, your web design may stand out. But chances are, people are opting out of your site just because your instant support is nowhere to be found. Like any brick-and-mortar store, an online shop can barely function well without a virtual real-time salesman.

Live chat support, therefore, is more favored than other communication channels such as phone or email. Customers get prompt answers and stay happy, while you- as a store owner can gain more leads, close more sales and build more trust with their prospects

RichardNguyen_0-1633449471978.png

1. Adjust your product picture to be smaller

As you can see, I can see your full pictures on my laptop screen (100% view mode) which causes me to zoom in to look at their full-size. Or in another way, it can make a  fairly bad customer experience when buying products. 

RichardNguyen_1-1633449472786.png

RichardNguyen_2-1633449476202.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

Happy selling!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

simple-loyalty
Tourist
8 0 3

Hey @Addieandelyco,

Your store is looking great! I like that it is clean & organized without clutter. I personally also appreciate the level of detail in the product description - it helps a ton when deciding on clothing purchases online. I have a few suggestions as well.

1. Include an About Us page or add a section describing your business under the Welcome text but above the featured products section.
    Including information on your home page describing what your business is all about is a great way to establish an initial connection with your customers. This gives them an idea of what your values are and what to expect from the products. In my experience consumers are more likely to shop and make purchases from businesses they feel connected to or ones that share their values. An About Us page is another option to expand on your story and create a connection with customers.
  2. Use high quality product photos.
    The product photos on the home page look great. I think the variety of images on the product detail pages is great - it's so important to be able to see multiple views of clothing when shopping online! I would suggest using higher quality images on the detail pages. When viewing the expanded version of some of the photos, they start looking a little blurry. This is true for some of the sizing charts as well. 
  3. Provide links to your social media (if your store uses social media).
    Make it easy for customers to find you and follow you on social media by providing links on the home page. Customers often refer to social media to learn more about a business and it can be a great way to help you build a loyal customer base.

You're off to a great start. All the best with you store!

Simple Loyalty - Drive engagement and sales with loyalty and rewards programs.