New Store Keis-Beauty

Solved
KeisBeauty
3 1 0

Hi,

I just recently launched my dropshipping store. I'm very new to ecommerce and would love constructive feedback on ways to improve my website and brand. Also, any marketing resources would be vital as well. Please visit my website and any suggestions are welcome. My website link is keis-beauty.myshopify.com

Thanks in advanced!

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
KeisBeauty
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you very much! I will definitely implement these changes.

View solution in original post

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hello @KeisBeauty,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

The first thing I'll touch on is the first impression of your store. You want to make that first impression a good one and leave customers feeling safe and secure on your website. A few things your might consider are:

1. A theme change. We show you a few free ones we recommend in this video:

2. Using professional photos:

3. Setting up your homepage for conversions:

4. Adding a Favicon:

The other thing that stood out to me were your product choices. You want to stay away from selling products that are already widely available in retail stores or online. When a person is searching for say, "mascara" in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
KeisBeauty
3 1 0

Thank you very much! I will definitely implement these changes.

Danishecom
Trailblazer
242 6 23

@KeisBeauty please like and accepted the solution if it is helpful thank you.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hello @KeisBeauty,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

The first thing I'll touch on is the first impression of your store. You want to make that first impression a good one and leave customers feeling safe and secure on your website. A few things your might consider are:

1. A theme change. We show you a few free ones we recommend in this video:

2. Using professional photos:

3. Setting up your homepage for conversions:

4. Adding a Favicon:

The other thing that stood out to me were your product choices. You want to stay away from selling products that are already widely available in retail stores or online. When a person is searching for say, "mascara" in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

beck_blanka
Tourist
18 0 1

Hey there!

Congratulations on launching your new dropshipping store! I noticed that you are offering cosmetics on your website as well. 

One thing that I would like to recommend is that if you decide to start branding your own beauty products, take a look at our newly launched, blanka private labeling Shopify app – we also offer dropshipping! The reason why I share this is because you asked for marketing resources. When you build a brand for your dropshipping business, let’s say around your own logo and branding instead of selling someone else’s branded palettes (in your case, you’re selling “Qiaoyan Natural Eyeshadow”), you can increase your chances of appealing to a niche market.

When you figure out who your niche market is, let’s say you’re targeting women ages 25-40 who value simple, cruelty-free makeup for everyday wear, you can better brand your company on social media towards that niche!

You can read more about it in this article I recently wrote called, “Finding your Brand Voice”. 

Some extra information about blanka private label:

• blanka private label is an app that lets you create your own beauty product line in under 30 minutes
  • No minimum order quantity
  • All products ship from North America
  • We offer dropshipping if you want!

Hope my advice gives you an insight on what branding your website might look like! If you need any help with anything else, let me know!

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @KeisBeauty 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.
->Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Screenshot (57).png

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @KeisBeautyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. Add a call to action button on the banner image.

AiTrillion_0-1624440667217.png

- You need to improve the layout. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- You should add color swatches on the product page.

AiTrillion_1-1624441634580.png

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help in upselling.

- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.

To add product recommendations, push notifications, social media conversion techniques you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.