Hello, I need help looking at my site. I have sales but I have even more people browsing and then leaving. Any input is appreciated.
Hello @mermaid-vemon, please share your store URL.
Hello @mermaid-vemon, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Product page looks good.
- You can add an exit-intent popup in your store. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- On the product page add multiple thumbnail images below the product.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Dear @mermaid-vemon ,
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:
2. Your logo have text which is hard to read. You should consider to make it bigger and move it to a more eye-catching position.
3. Images on banner are in low quality, pls change them. You might also can add on banners more attractive CTA button and promotional text to give view short description about your products.
4. Add Buy Now button on your homepage and collection page to allow customers finish their purchases withou accessing product pages.
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022