Store URL: https://gidgetgadget.co
Description: Dropshipping electronic products that are hard to find in local store.
Please provide me feedback on the site name, layout, color palette, and product selection.
I appreciate all feedback.
Your website has great color palette. I also have some recommendations for you as follows:
- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which will navigate the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales.
- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.
- Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.
- The footer: you could consider to change the color to attract consumers more.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you.
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.
You can add few products on the Homepage.
Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.
Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies
You've got the right idea selling electronics that are hard to find in stores. If you are not getting sales, I'd make sure you have winning products on your hands. A good product choice should have these qualities:
We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:
Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
The next thing I'd say is either do a one product store or if you are going to sell a few products, keep them related otherwise you are going to end up with high traffic and no sales. We released a video yesterday on why this happens and how to fix it:
I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We cover everything your store is struggling with: high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and visitors abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @engli8342, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- blog section.
- Add social media links in the footer.
- Make your store aesthetically appealing.
- In color, you have mentioned 5050 waterproof and 2835 waterproof. What's the difference between them? That's can't be seen.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022