New Store - Seeking Advice On Things To Add

QuintonW
1 0 0

Hello, I have recently created a dropshipping store and am not quite sure what else I should incorporate into it. I currently don't have reviews installed because my ad account has been disabled, so I am not getting very much traffic at the moment so I figured why pay for apps when I don't need them. If anyone has a critiques or advice for where I could possibly go with this it would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

https://thehydrostand.com/

0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hey @QuintonW 

Hope you are doing well.

I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earliest.

1. Your idea is very good, but the way of representing it unfortunately not very attractive.
  2. Try to go for some other website theme as this one is not very attractive.
  3. The banner image is not proper 
  4. The slogan written on the banner image is not of good quality.
  5. The name of the website is not mentioned anywhere other than on the domain address.

Your love for the niche is clearly visible and I appreciate your benign initiative but your website needs some modifications. It has the potential to go viral and draw handsome revenues. But your website needs some touch-ups.

You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @QuintonW, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the first fold of the homepage.

- I would suggest you to add wide range of products so you don't miss out on sales.

- To collect reviews from your customers, send review request emails and review reminders to your customers. You should have a product reviews tool in your store. 

- After the featured collection section, you can add blogs section. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address.

- You can add a sales motivator bar.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
281 25 127

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and added few points which you can work on it.

I suggest you to install a theme which provides Sticky header(fixed header). It makes easy for customers to navigate on the Header section.

Add 'shop Now' CTA button on the Hero Banner to direct the customer towards the Products.

There are no Reviews on your products. Add customer reviews app to increase your sales.

Add more products on the homepage to grab the customers attention.

Also add more Related/ Recommended products on the Purchase page to increase your cross sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' checkbox before checkout .As it makes easy for the customers to read your terms and policies.

Products Image quality can be improved further.

If you are already selling on Etsy platform consider our integration app from shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes