NEW STORE! STORE FEEDBACK

darteaga
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi everyone!

we just redesign our store I would like a feedback! 

thank you for your time

store: www.colombianjeanswholesale.com

Replies 4 (4)
Im_ayomide
Tourist
5 1 0

@darteaga You website looks great and easy converting. You need to fix the Header Navigation Bar. imayomide090 (at) gmail. com

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
131 14 48

Hi @darteaga ,

I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice, I like them. This store seems to be optimized completely. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category on the menu bar. In addition, your menu bar has a huge height. When I crawl down, it almost show on a half of my screen. I think the reason is your logo size.

hori_tran_0-1637468282260.png

- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and support staff.
-  I saw you added reviews for each product. But don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)

hori_tran_1-1637468643530.png

- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

Hope It helps and good luck sale :3

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
957 134 713

Hi @darteaga,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- It's great to see you are using a sticky header, however, in my opinion, the header is taking quite a lot of space on your home page and sometimes it might be a "stumbling block" to visitors that they cannot view the full content of a section. If possible,  you could consider adjusting the header.

RichardNguyen_0-1637490713524.png

It is quite tricky when using text-overlaid images, if we did not do in the right ways, users would find it difficult to scan information and cause them to hesitate when deciding which path to take to continue their product browsing. So you can consider either leaving the text right under the collection images or using semi-transparent background for the overlaid text.

RichardNguyen_1-1637490802601.png

- I'd recommend you add Testimonials on your homepage such as Video testimonials, customers feedback in images and text...to build brand trust and encourage users to take actions. 

II- Collection pages

I take this page https://colombianjeanswholesale.com/collections/supplex-leggings as an example

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

- I see you already provide Filter on your Collection pages, however, sometimes users would filter on some basic criteria before making purchasing decision, such as Price, Color, User rating average...You could consider add some suggested filters to your page for visitors to assess products easier.

III- Product pages

I take this page https://colombianjeanswholesale.com/collections/supplex-leggings/products/089-athletic-leggings as an example

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.

Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (5-7 reviews) and allow users to submit their reviews in this case.

Besides that, we have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimization on this guide. Hope you will like it!

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page! 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
957 134 713

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.