New store with traffic but no add to cart or sales

marce_blume
4 0 0

Hello!

I have a new store up and running  www.surswimwear.com and for the past 2 weeks I have been running facebook and instagram ads to drive traffic to the site. So far, I am getting around 120 visits per day with a small budget. One of my ads has a very high CTR (7%) so I know I am targeting the right people. However, there have been nearly 0 add to carts and of course sales. Can someone take a look at my site and tell me if I am missing something?

Best, 

Marcela

Reply 1 (1)

CalistaBartlet
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello @marce_blume ,

Thank you for reaching out.

I've reviewed your message regarding your new store, www.surswimwear.com, and your efforts in running Facebook and Instagram ads to boost traffic. It's commendable that you're receiving around 120 visits per day with a limited budget, and the high Click-Through Rate (CTR) of 7% suggests effective targeting.

However, I understand your concern about the lack of add-to-cart actions and sales despite these promising metrics. I'd be happy to take a look at your site to provide insights and suggestions. Could you please provide access or any additional information that may help in diagnosing the issue?

Best regards,

Calista