new store

Solved
bukrrar
1 0 0

Do you think this store is ideal to start selling, or is it lacking in features? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
976 136 730

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ bukrrar, 

I’m Richard Nguyen from PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I see that your store design has many good points.  Here I want to add some comments to make it better: 

01. Add high-converting CTA buttons in the homepage banner

You know first-time users generally make a snap decision about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the first time shopping

The call to action is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

You must design the CTA buttons so that they become visible to your targeted audience at an appropriate time for maximum conversions as well as qualified leads. Focus on your homepage banner, homepage/or dedicated landing pages such as Shopify page builder apps and their CTA to reap the maximum benefits out of your digital campaigns.

RichardNguyen_4-1636305665308.png

02. Provide live chat support on your website

Driving traffic to your website is hard. Making them stay is even harder. Your products may excel, your web design may stand out. But chances are, people are opting out of your site just because your instant support is nowhere to be found. Like any brick-and-mortar store, an online shop can barely function well without a virtual real-time salesman. It’s not the kind of man behind the e-mailbox, who takes hours to respond. Nor the man over the phone, who can only be reached after wading through those infuriating automated phone trees. It must be a live chat agent, who tends to customers’ needs in a jiffy.

Live chat support, therefore, is more favored than other communication channels such as phone or email. Customers get prompt answers and stay happy, while store owners gain more leads, close more sales and build more trust with their prospects

RichardNguyen_5-1636305686590.png

03. Some minor problems with your word format => should make the first letter of each word is capitalized

RichardNguyen_2-1636305560902.png

RichardNguyen_3-1636305560871.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

P/s: "BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season.  All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page." Happy selling!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
976 136 730

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @ bukrrar, 

I’m Richard Nguyen from PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I see that your store design has many good points.  Here I want to add some comments to make it better: 

01. Add high-converting CTA buttons in the homepage banner

You know first-time users generally make a snap decision about the site and brand and tend to stick to that initial impression throughout the first time shopping

The call to action is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

You must design the CTA buttons so that they become visible to your targeted audience at an appropriate time for maximum conversions as well as qualified leads. Focus on your homepage banner, homepage/or dedicated landing pages such as Shopify page builder apps and their CTA to reap the maximum benefits out of your digital campaigns.

RichardNguyen_4-1636305665308.png

02. Provide live chat support on your website

Driving traffic to your website is hard. Making them stay is even harder. Your products may excel, your web design may stand out. But chances are, people are opting out of your site just because your instant support is nowhere to be found. Like any brick-and-mortar store, an online shop can barely function well without a virtual real-time salesman. It’s not the kind of man behind the e-mailbox, who takes hours to respond. Nor the man over the phone, who can only be reached after wading through those infuriating automated phone trees. It must be a live chat agent, who tends to customers’ needs in a jiffy.

Live chat support, therefore, is more favored than other communication channels such as phone or email. Customers get prompt answers and stay happy, while store owners gain more leads, close more sales and build more trust with their prospects

RichardNguyen_5-1636305686590.png

03. Some minor problems with your word format => should make the first letter of each word is capitalized

RichardNguyen_2-1636305560902.png

RichardNguyen_3-1636305560871.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

P/s: "BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season.  All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page." Happy selling!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

waytoapps
Navigator
478 41 195

Hello @bukrrar 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add favicon which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Add a nice logo, it gives Identity and also separates you from the competition.

On the hero banner customer should be able to click to navigate to the collections page. Add shop now(CTA) on it.

Add testimonials or reviews on the homepage.

Add related products or featured products on the product page to increase cross sales.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Promote your products on social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.

Make social links open on new tab.

Update contact us page with more details, which builds trust on your store.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps