New theme same store

MORE10
Excursionist
33 1 8

Hi guys 

Been having my store on the feedback section before "My old store" i been updating and moved to new theme 

i would like some feedback and see what i can improve. 

And some suggestion on what platform i mainly should advertise on. I'm using snapchat right, mostly because i got banned from Facebook and google 😞 

All best 

Mort

https://diamondsenses.com/ 

Replies 3 (3)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @MORE10 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Good to see you back with an updated store and new theme. I would suggest you consider applying eCommerce marketing tools. There are a lot of good options at Shopify App Store where you can find apps with free trials in order to understand what features works for your store. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist Feature

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and realize purchases from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. 

• Add Loyalty and Reward program 

The Loyalty and Reward program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. You can set various points, referral links, and VIP tiers. Motivate your customers to buy more by rewarding them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Later they can spend those points on discounts, free delivery, or repurchase incense cones.

• Add Referral links

in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers.

99.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @MORE10

I reviewed your store, it looks Good but not catchy.
Here are few mistakes in your store. I give you the best suggestions regarding your store.

You are Already Making a page for customer help. (CUSTOMER SUPPORT.) 

1. You have to remove this Application from your store. Because it gives a bad experience to the customer.

A11_0-1631269345416.png

2. The home page is not catchy. you have to use your product images Here with the Benefits.
    Use Product images with Descriptions or use videos. 

3. Write a text with Log in ICON. for better user experience.

A11_1-1631269561471.png

I hope it will helpful to you.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2511 345 1673

Hi @MORE10

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_0-1631352225190.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Have secondary hover images for the product list. By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

2. Styling the Product Price to be more prominent. The price should be highly visible and that users don’t have to search for it — it should be visible immediately at a glance on the product page or below the Product Title. 

PageFly_1-1631352624810.png

III/ Product Page

1. Have at least 3-5 product images for all products. Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. 

PageFly_2-1631352697481.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try. Hope you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.