My name is Nikki and I am new to Shopify, I recently started my online store this month called ICONIC GURL, so far I've just completed the design and ready for lunching but I could use an honest review and maybe some ideas on how to improve my store, I greatly appreciate it. Any marketing tips would also be great!
My Store website: https://iconicgurl.com/
Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:
- Add an announcement bar for your site. The message can be "Free Shipping" or "Sale up to XX%".
- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- Have a section that shows the benefits when shopping on your site.
- Upgrade your gallery. For example, you can add an Instagram gallery because it will have content.
You can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a shoppable one which can help you increase your sales.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The Quantity section
+ Detailed description
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods
- I think you should have more types of products in the future. This will bring more options to your customers.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @NikkiTaylor, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Improvise the product description.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Love the store and the products.
You have a very Instagram-y aesthetic yet I see no social links. Do you have social media pages setup yet?
Another option to consider here would be to include more Upsell functions, Personalization or Bundling.
By adding our personalization app for example, your store can feature more products on the front page but they will also be
personalized to each individual visitor that you get on your store.
Check out our apps here: Simile!
If you have any concerns or require additional customization our team would be happy to assist you.
Saw your store. Below is my feedback.
Good logo. Good store. Congratulations on your new business launch. Happy selling too.
Add address on contact form or email id with phone number so people can reach.
Add more inventory. Maybe something else apart from the ones.
Are you doing dropshipping if yes are you doing from local USA vendors ? Or out of country vendors?
Add more description for clothing products
Add size guide in popup on clothing product pages.
Add promo area provided by shopify.
Some products are missing in top menu.
Get rid of buy now button on product details page just keep add to cart button.
Newsletter box is not working correctly.
Let me know if you would love to increase your product sales via digital channels.
One aspect you need to do is to promote your shop in the web. I do find some of the shop names are not catchy and brandable. Some of the shop names we find that do not relate to the products. This would make it difficult to attract sufficient traffic to your site. If you need to get some idea of catchy domain names for a stunning online store, you may go through a reputed marketplace such as Brandbucket.store hosted at SH.