New to Shopify Store

bmdesign
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi everyone 

Anyone have the time to help me out and give my store a little look? this is my first website and there is little to no traffic. Appreciate any input 🙂

https://bmresin.com/

Replies 5 (5)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @bmdesign 

Congratulations on your new store! I like how easy it is to use your store. You have done a good job with this one, I like how the collection links are available on the header menu and the policy and necessary links are available on the footer - making it easy to navigate your store. I think the way you have displayed your products on the homepage is really nice and the video is clever. well done!

Getting traffic and converting to sales - will require some learning of what works and what does not work for your business. I will suggest checking out some of these articles on Making your first sales in 30 days and How to Build and Launch a Profitable Store. I think there are really insightful.

Here are what I think can help improve your store user experience - which is also a huge factor in getting sales

1. Your logo is one of those things that helps your store look professional. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done for your store, it’s worth the investment. With a professional logo, you can use the elements from the logo like the fonts and colors in your store. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

2. Make the header sticky, so when a customer is down the page. They won't have to scroll up to the top to access the main navigation of your store. This will make navigating your store even easier.

3. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

4. Show Estimated Delivery Date and Shipping Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 14”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase.

5. Add customer reviews and testimonies - this is easily the best way to show your visitors that you're legit and build trust. People usually don't buy until they read other customers' reviews. People are generally skeptical of unknown brands, and showing reviews from real customers is a good more to make your store more credible.

I hope you find useful ideas from these

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3766 747 786

Hello @bmdesign, I have some comments on your wesbsite: 

1. The front page: 

- The notice bar seems not attractive enough. You can consider to change the font or change the light background color into a dark one.
- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

fb 17.png

Re-formating the front page into carousel is also suggested. The carousel is the great place for you to show your best products, which would lead to the increase in conversion rate. It should contain high-quality pictures and I believe that nice images will attract users more and enhance your brand value.

2. The product: 

fb 17.png

Pay attention to two things in the product page: 

- Add more pictures and add CTA beneath the products.
- Add ratings and reviews: Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.

3. Add Live Chat
Live chat is a great way to enhance the conversion rate on your page. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." Therefore, you should install a chatbot app into your store to start engaging more actively with the site visitors.

4. I will suggest adding advanced filtering and search app to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rates and convert more - A lot of merchants are saying that using a filtering system on the collection pages increases their conversion rate. That's why almost all top brands use a filtering and search system in their stores.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @bmdesign 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

The first thing you can improve is to add a sale-off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on the homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot.

Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross-sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts are an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1538 50 435

Hi @bmdesign 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. You have done a good job. I would recommend you implement eCommerce marketing features in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. 

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries at your Shopify store and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Just link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers.  

• Add Wishlist

It reduces shopping cart abandonment and fulfills sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

3.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @bmdesignThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- `Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Align all the images to each other. 

AiTrillion_0-1631511395696.png

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the product images on the collection page. 

- On the product page, display the multiple images in a slider manner instead of letting customers scroll down.

- Make your announcement bar clickable to let customers take an action on it. 

- Make your store look more professional by making it engaging and interactive to engage the visitors coming to your store. 

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.