My name is Alex and I am new to Shopify, I recently started a store last month called get click buy. so far I have had some sales and traffic visits but I could use an honest review and maybe some ideas on how to improve my store, I greatly appreciate it.
Hello @AlbobDon22, I hope you are doing well! Overall your looks good. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Setup product recommendations on the product page.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.
You need to increase engagement on your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.
- Start sending push campaigns. Add web push notification in your store.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Just took a look at your homepage and I want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.
- Put the search field and cart icon in the menu bar. Make the header sticky. Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all product links or other pages you're having although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
- The hero section (above-fold-area) is important cause its the 1st thing your visitors will see so Id advise you on making this hero banner as impressive as it could be. Your banner you have now doesnt not really reflect the product you are selling. I think you should change it to some image that show your products
- When I click the "Quick View" on your product, it push me up to the top of the web so I have to scroll down again and again -> this will hurt user experience, you should really fix that.
- You should add Star Rating + Add To Cart button on the featured product list
2. Product Page
- A product page should have 3-5 additional images. I think you should remove some of these images to avoid making the page looks longer than it should be
3. Store speed
I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/ftyqp4siun. You should base on this result and enable some tactics that really help your store which are lazy loading, image compression
That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution! Some tips I'd also like to give is this article on how to maximize the effectiveness of Shopify home page. I don't know which app you're using to build your store but you can try the app I'm working on - PageFly.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
3. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @AlbobDon22 !
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
1Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
Hey Alex (@AlbobDon22),
Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.
Now, onto my feedback..
First off, way to go, you are a recent college graduate starting your own Ecommerce business. You are doing a lot of things right, you know that shipping times are important as well as trending products.
One thing I would caution you on is going too broad with your products. Right now you have leggings, watches, beard oil, a table lamp and etc. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. I would definitely recommend niching down, figure out which types of trending products you want to sell and than design your website, your social pages and your ads around that one niche. It's going to be a nightmare trying to advertise if you don't have a target audience in mind, you will get lots of traffic but it wont convert well.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:
- Is this message means that when your customers over $75, they will get free shipping, right?
If it's true, I think you need to change the text here because it's confusing.
- You can try to use more than one banner. For example, a banner shows one specific product, and of course, remember to add CTA buttons.
- Consider adding Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products.
- You need to have a collection section on your homepage.
- I think you should get rid of this section. Instead of that, you can an Instagram gallery for your site. It will help you show the Instagram content.
If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The Buy Now button
+ The detailed description
+ The Sticky Add to Cart because, in the future, your product pages will be longer
- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022