Just launched my store for the second time (had it offline for a while focusing on other venues), in the past I have had a bunch of sales but most my traffic came from social media, I want to improve my seo this time any try for organic views from searchers.
Any feedback is appreciated, I plan to change the logo and add more photos to each listing (and update a lot of old photos).
The website is www.norsekidsart.com
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Thanks, i already did some of the easier changes, gonna look into how to do the most complex like modifying the cart.
About your comment on "On SEO page", do you recomend any guide I can look up?
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. It will help in upselling.
- Instead of adding these images, you can add Instagram shop & feed.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.
P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.
Looking forward to your reply!