FROM CACHE - en_header

New Website Tiny Home Office

HelalTT
3 0 0

Been working on this site since the start of Covid-19, we went through few changes like edited the theme, we had traffic as we have been active one social media along site with SEO but no sales yet. 

So just need feed back on our online store TINY HOME OFFICE the home page and product page.

HELAL 

Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few things on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Your website's Instagram last post on Feb 9th. You have sales or not you can regularly promote your products through Instagram due to this will increase your followers.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
Since customers are critical, giving previous customers a chance to end up your backers can enable you to pick up their certainty. That, as well as you can get awesome bits of knowledge, bring down your arrival rates and increment activity to your site.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

I hope these are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
HelalTT
3 0 0

Thank you @Tuecus for the useful info 

primelaundry
1 0 0

Prime Laundry is proud to do laundry and dry cleaning services with free same day collection and next day delivery in London. We offer various laundrette services including wash, dry & fold, wash and iron, dry cleaning, ironing service, home and bedding, commercial laundry service, clothing repairs and alterations & shoe repairs. We're available from 7am to 11pm, all days.

For more details, you can call us @ +44 7984375336!