Hello @Jfive ,
Welcome to Shopify. We had a look at your site and saw how you put your effort in, here is only a few things we suggest that you can make some improvements to get more visitors and boost your sales.
- Remove unnecessary white space to avoid slow down your site speed and make your site more professional
- Make your menu sticky so that your customers can access to any categories that they want while scrolling through your site.
2. Hero banner:
- Add a hero banner to your site, give your customers reasons to scroll more.
- You can add a highlight collection, this can interest visitors and increase the conversion rate.
3. CTA buttons:
- Adding CTA buttons is a great way to increase your conversion rate.
- Make sure highlight all your CTA buttons in the same style to make it eye-catching by adding some hover effects.
- Reviews play a crucial part when it comes to shopping online, people tend to make purchases for stores that have many reviews, include bad ones or good ones. You can do this by using third-party app to import reviews and design how they look on your site.
5. Site Speed:
- Slow speed performance can effect the customers experience, make sure to optimize your images files, theme code, remove any unnecessary apps to improve the speed.
Hope these suggestions can help. Let us know if you need any further support.
Ali Reviews team.
Firstly, Congratulations on your new Shopify store. We've reviewed your store JJwoodworking76.com and have noticed some areas where improvements can be made to enhance the user experience and drive more sales.
Based on our assessment, we recommend redesigning the store theme and home page to target dog and pet lovers specifically. Consider using a font that is consistent across all pages and content. Also, use clear, properly sized, and high-quality product images to showcase your pet furniture supplies.
The product pages need to be more visually appealing, and the header section needs to be adjusted to avoid covering the page. We suggest redesigning the Mega Menu and adding any product certifications if available. Furthermore, we recommend including a customer testimonials section to increase credibility.
Your Hero section also needs a redesign, as the text is not visible properly. Adding more CTA buttons throughout the website will encourage visitors to take action and buy your products. SEO and speed optimization will drive more organic traffic to your website.
You are advised to connect with a Shopify expert agency to help you optimize your store further.
We hope this feedback helps you improve your store and achieve your business goals.
Wish you all the best in your business endeavors.
Congratulations on launching your new website! Since you're coming over from Etsy, it's important to focus on improving your search engine optimization (SEO) to increase your organic traffic and visibility in search results. You can start by researching and using relevant keywords that accurately describe your products and optimizing your product listings with detailed descriptions, high-quality images, and accurate pricing information. You can also consider utilizing all 13 Etsy tags, updating your website policies, and encouraging customer reviews and testimonials to improve your SEO. Additionally, you may want to customize your website with a theme that highlights your products and reinforces your brand identity. Remember, ensuring the quality of your product and accurate listing information is equally important as improving your SEO. Best of luck with your new website!
Hi @Jfive ,
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.
Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning and professional, and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. I understand that experiencing creating a website on your own can be frustrating. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Have a CTA button on the banner
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
You can take a look at this design:
2. Add the testimonial - customer reviews section
3. Add benefit bar
4. Reduce logo on menu header
The logo on the header now is too big. Because the header is sticky so when you scroll down, the header height is taking too much space to show other content. You can consider reducing the size of the logo on every device.
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Thanks for getting in touch and congrats on your new store!
I'm very excited about your journey ahead and would be more than happy to provide some feedback about your store today!
You have done a great job on your website so far, I love the variety of products you have to offer which can be appealing to customers who are looking for different types of products and the user-friendly navigation! I also wanted to add that I loved reading your About us page and hearing about yourself and Julie's story!
Some suggestions I would like to share with you. While I love to see the option for customers to start a chat with you if they need assistance, your website should have more visible contact information, such as a phone number and email address, to make it easier for customers to get in touch. You can learn how to add a contact page here at this link.
Have you thought about adding a featured product? By featuring a product, you can draw customers' attention to that specific product, increasing the likelihood of a sale. This is especially true if the featured product is on sale or has a limited-time offer.
Another great suggestion here for your store is to start adding blogs. There are a few benefits with blogs. As more content is added to your store, this will help your SEO as Search Engines will crawl your site more often. The blog posts are also shareable on social media. This means that not only your customers will see them, but when they start interacting with them, their friends will see it on their timeline. This opens you up to a whole new network. You could write blogs on pet health and nutrition such as how to care for your pet's health, feeding habits, and what diet they require or even pet accessories. Highlight the benefits of your specific products that can help improve your pets' health and wellness. If this is something that interests you check out how to add a blog here.
It might be worth considering simplifying the navigation bar and make it more organized. Include categories that are more relevant to your target audience, and make sure they are easily accessible. Provide dropdown menus to feature your products' sub-categories. For example, you could categorize the single bowl dog feeders from the 3 bowl dog feeders as an example.
I hope the above is helpful, but please let me know if you have any burning questions! By the way, how are you currently marketing your products? Check out our Marketing and Promotions guide here, for some fabulous ideas to help grow your shop!
Thanks for the tips! I added a few of your ideas to my page, besides working on my page im looking to drive traffic to my sight to get sales, any ideas? thanks!
It's great to see that you've now implemented some tips mentioned to your website! The only way is up from here!
There are several strategies you can use to increase traffic to your site. Here are some tactics that may be helpful for increasing traffic for you below;
1. I already touched on this topic above, but optimizing your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a good start. Optimize your website for search engines by using relevant keywords, creating high-quality content, and building backlinks to your site. This can help improve your website's visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). You can learn more about SEO here in our help center.
2. How are you doing on the Social media marketing side of things? You can use social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to promote your website and reach a wider audience. Use targeted ads to reach your ideal customers and engage with your followers to build relationships. Check out this blog here on that very topic.
3. Google Ads or Facebook Ads are a great way to drive traffic to your website. This can be an effective way to reach a targeted audience and increase website traffic. Read about the comparisons for both in our blog here.
4. Use email marketing to reach out to your existing customers and promote your website. Use automation to send out welcome emails, newsletters, and other targeted messages. You could even include discounts in your emails too. One option is to utilize Shopify Email. You can set up a campaign every so often to send a welcome email to your new customers with a discount code. From your Shopify admin, you can click on Customers > Email subscribers to keep tabs of the new subscriptions to contact them with the discount code. For more information on Shopify Email, check out this link.
I trust these strategies will be helpful for you. It's important to be patient and consistent with your marketing efforts, and to continuously analyze and adjust your strategies based on customer feedback and web analytics data. If there is anything else you need or would like some more guidance on any of the above topics, please let me know!
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023