Great job reaching out for feedback! Here is impression as a first time visitor to your store, let's start at the homepage.
The image in your homepage banner is cut off, I'd adjust it so that her whole head is showing or swap it out for another image that shows your products. When I read "Where All Dreams become perfect "Fits". Styles made for Everyone!!" I am still left a little unsure as to what it is you sell, is the clothing new? is it second hand (like Poshmark)? I'll get into that in my next point which is..
Your product photos. The photos aren't consistent in the way your products are displayed. You have some on white backgrounds, some that look like regular photos of people and others look like they are from Poshmark or Instagram. This is why I asked if the items were new or used, the photos (especially the ones that look like they are regular photos) draw that connection between photos I've seen on Poshmark and could leave the impression that they are second hand. Nothing wrong with that AT ALL (if that is the case) I'd just make that very clear on the homepage so you make sure you are reaching your intended audience.
Next, when I click the links on the top - Dresses, Bottoms, Sale..etc. I only see one product.
You will want those links to lead to collection pages. We show you how to do that in our video:
My last piece of advice is to spend some time on your SEO. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words, you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hi @Moniquesdream !
Add a favicon
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Hello @Moniquesdream, I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
Don't forget to add essential eCommerce marketing tools to engage your visitors & convert them into paying customers. This includes:
- Add loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and help in retaining your customers.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022