No Conversion

Peremis
1 0 0

All,

I have been working on this site for 6 months.  I have done everything I can to get some sales no luck.  I've done SEO, PPC getting a good amount of traffic but no conversions.  Can I get some feedback from my website so I can improve it?

Peremis.com

Peremis_0-1636264918603.png

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Navigator
467 37 187

Hello @Peremis 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice logo which gives identity and it also separates you from the competition.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Consider testimonials or reviews on the homepage.

Promote your products on social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
957 134 713

Hi @Peremis 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.

Basically, I like how you have:

1. Clear Header & Footer
2. Best Seller list on Homepage
3. Prominent Image Banner on Homepage.

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

With your Homepage:

1. Add Call-to-Action Button on your Banner.

Currently you can leverage your prominent banner to boost your conversion rates simply by a buuton. A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

2. Make your Menu sticky

A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. Moreover, customer can easily use Search bar to search for your product any time.

menu.png

3. Add section about your Brand Story

When brand and product features are not immediately visible, users may conclude there’s “nothing special” about the brand or its products and be less willing to stay and explore the site’s offerings. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.

With your Product page:

4. Style your Product price to be highly visible

The product price is one of the most important criteria for users when they’re evaluating a product. Together with other essential product information, such as the star ratings average and size and variation availability, the product’s price can heavily influence users’ overall interpretation and initial opinion of the product. Therefore, you should style your Product price to be more prominent, can be colored Red and bigger.

product price.png

5. Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content

Currently you are having Shipping & Return Policy in your Footer. However, making the Return policy visible in the main Product Page content, especially “Buy” section will help minimize users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not.

For example:

return policy.png

And that's my feedbacks. Hope it helps.
You can consider checking
PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion. And BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

If you think my answer was useful, please Like and Mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Saadat_Ali
3 0 0

There is so much you can do to improve your conversion rate. Here is detailed analysis:

HOMEPAGE

- Delete "covid 19 update" , if it is not adding any value to your store

#1 Phone numbers = trust = money (On Announcement bar)

#2 Must add (approx. 3~5 business days) with “FREE SHIPPING”  accordingly(On Announcement bar) + Move it on top

3# Hero-image is filling whole page I think it can be reduced and you can give Unique Value Propositions at first impression. Customers should see CTA at first glance in my opinion. Or what unique values you are providing. Now the text below Hero-image is unattractive.

First Impression.JPG

#4 Featured Collection should have a title BOLDER and with some decent font.

5# Testimonial Section should must be added.

Product PAGE

#1 Product Title should be bold #2 Add-to cart should be above description. +add buy now button

2# You can add a Delivery Estimate plugin  and Tabs like this  

delivery.JPG

https://sadiraja500.myshopify.com/products/2020-new-women-wedge-sandals-summer

Note:          

These are all necessary improvements, I will recommend you to take for better conversions.. Test these things gradually and check which works best for you. Hope so it will help to increase your conversion rate.

DoubleC_Upsell
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey there,

You store look really professional, I can see that it's about hair products, the product image looks nice and professional but the one thing that missing is picture of people that actually using the product. When I come to a store that sells hair care products, I expect to have beautiful strong smooth hair, and pictures of model having it give me more motivation. But your product image is all about a bottle of shampoo (or conditioner). It doesn't give me a story, or a motivation to actually purchase the item.

Also, the top banner on the homepage should include a CTA.

Other than that, I like the look of your store. I also recommend some marketing tactics to make the most of in this BFCM:

. Special discount campaigns

This is the most used practices during the sales seasons, people tend to look for special deals this time. Make sure you don't leave this trend behind. My recommendation is to review your products and offer discount on the best selling items or hot items in the season.

You can also boost product bundles or special collection just for the BFCM on the Product page, cart page or thank you page.

To promote your campaign effectively, flash sales are a perfect option. 

You can consider using DoubleC app to set up attractive Flash sales deals.

2. Special giveaways

As mentioned above, BFCM are perfect for boosting sales, but that's not the only tactic you can utilize, special giveaways can boost your brand awareness and brand reach to more potential audience, which will definitely bring long-term effect. Making the most of user-generated content is ideal for brand enhancement.

3. Influencer marketing

Not to mention the power of influencer marketing but sometime this method is costly yet effective. So I think key to leveraging this campaign tactic is to work with individuals who have followers that look like your customer base and whose followers trust them to share quality information.

If you find my content useful, one little Like will help a lot.