No Conversion

WM11
Tourist
3 0 0

Since I've launched Wellness Mod, I was keen to make a booth via marketing tools.

Of course I got the shock from Facebook, that does not function at all, therefore I focused Google Ads.

After 1 month, all day works and developments, lots of Ads, here are the results:

• Impressions: 71K
  • Clicks: 1.2 K
  • Cost: 500$
  • Sales: 28$

It that normal, have anyone has the same experience.

And from hipofyexpert, is there a guidance or a clue, forecast, how things are going in the future, or will continue my new role as a sponsor to Google Ads,!

Replies 3 (3)
PartnersWire
Excursionist
35 3 12

Hi @WM11 

Marketing result could take time..be consistent and also try doing email marketing.

Try also make your browser stand-out by using animation to recatch your customers attention when the shift from other store.

I also suggest to check solutions that helps you with store management and eventually gain customer satisfaction and able to sell more.

Let me know if you need help. You may also check links on our valuable apps that provide real-time solutions

DanSP
Shopify Partner
161 12 41

Hi @WM11, your store design looks good. I recommend you import reviews for your products that you are getting traffic because reviews provide visitors with purchase decisions that help you increase sales. You can import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon for your products by using Ryviu app.

Dan from Ryviu
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1939 270 1425

Hi @WM11 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• You have a sticky menu
  • Page layout is quite clear and easy to scan

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Home page:

PageFly_0-1636886430053.png

Display more product images

I love that you’re having beautiful products images on your home page. However, you can consider having a more product images with different styles to attract customers’ attention

Have a sale campaign

BFCM is coming and there’s no better time to have  a sale campaign to push your sales. Having a sale banner on your home page will be much more attractive than announcement bar alone.

Product listing page

PageFly_1-1636886455260.png

Add average ratings for each product​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

Use “Load more” button instead of pagination

If you will have more product in the future. I suggest using “Load more” button will help customers compare products without having to move back on forth among pages.

Product page

PageFly_3-1636886508360.png

Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. You can add other styles of product image such as lifestyle image which so how the product will fit in real life space or images with models

These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.