FROM CACHE - en_header

No Conversions

SILVENU
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi, I recently opened an eCommerce jewelry store: SILVENU 

I haven't gotten any sales yet and was hoping to get some unbiased input on how my store looks and any advice or insight as to why there are no conversions.

Thank you!!!

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
3810 583 1933

Hi @SILVENU, it's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

1. Have a Preorder button

PageFly_1-1636946945563.png

2. Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. 

PageFly_2-1636949081364.png

Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content (Optional)

Making the Return policy visible in the main Product Page content, especially the “Buy” section will help minimize users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not. 

PageFly_3-1636949199915.png

Note: BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check out our Ecommerce Website Design ideas for 2022. 

Learn the quintessential strategy to bring your store online with An Evergreen Guide.

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
195 9 62

Hello @SILVENU ,

I had look into your website.

Getting sales and conversions and views all are depends on the promotions of your website.

Now a days most of peoples are awfully using social media, So you can try to promote/post your products regularly on social media. It will helps for increasing views.

Giving discounts is helpful for increasing sales. And it holds to old customers.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!