No Conversions

SILVENU
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi, I recently opened an eCommerce jewelry store: SILVENU 

I haven't gotten any sales yet and was hoping to get some unbiased input on how my store looks and any advice or insight as to why there are no conversions.

Thank you!!!

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi @SILVENU, it's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

1. Have a Preorder button

PageFly_1-1636946945563.png

2. Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. 

PageFly_2-1636949081364.png

Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content (Optional)

Making the Return policy visible in the main Product Page content, especially the “Buy” section will help minimize users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not. 

PageFly_3-1636949199915.png

Note: BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
154 8 46

Hello @SILVENU ,

I had look into your website.

Getting sales and conversions and views all are depends on the promotions of your website.

Now a days most of peoples are awfully using social media, So you can try to promote/post your products regularly on social media. It will helps for increasing views.

Giving discounts is helpful for increasing sales. And it holds to old customers.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get my points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
hori_tran
Shopify Partner
156 18 60

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some 2 points are:

1. Input data: How do you get traffics? Maybe you set customer target wrong. Please check!

2. your store:
As a fellow store owner who also struggled at first, here are my personal recommendations for you. Just make sure:
1. you must have winning products.
2. Your store is professional-looking and high-converting.
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up live chat and a support staff
- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and discounts to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_0-1636960618127.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site

3. Effective and diverse marketing strategies including ads, email marketing, SEO, etc
For me, step 3 is where most people including myself could go wrong. My advice for small stores starting out with a limited budget would be to invest 80% on ads and 20% on SEO. At first, you need to prioritize ads for quick sales but never miss out on SEO as it helps you grow your online presence sustainably with an affordable strategy. By the way, there's no need to hire a costly SEO expert as there are some free SEO apps that offer good service.
Just my personal recommendations. Hope it helps

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!