My store has been in business for two months, but there has been no sales. I have been promoting the sale via facebook instagram. I've cut the discount to the bottom, but there's no sale and I don't think there's anything I can do. The number of store visits has reached 1,000.
30 customers have added to the shopping cart, and there are more than 20 checkouts, but the sales amount is always 0. I don’t know what to do. I hope you can help me take a look at my store. If there are any problems that need to be modified, please let me know, thank you.
I've been in business 20+ years with my other company and I can tell you you will not get sales by lowering your prices. The other thing is FB and IG are not as effective as they used to be and the market is very competitive.
That being said you have a nice product that should be doing well.
My suggestion would be to look at using TikTok - I've had to invest a couple months of work to get the response I was hoping for but it's working.
Also what's your re-marketing campaign setup like? Do you have emails that go out to customers who don't check out?
I'd be sure you have all the best practices in place for the remarketing.
Thanks for your comments. We are also doing tiktok, but there are too few fans, and the increase in followers is so slow that our website cannot be listed on my tiktok. We will send emails to customers who have not checked out, and even give them a discount coupon. But they don't return to their cart. The marketing activities that should be done, the advertisements have been done, but there is no sales, and I don't know what the reason is. Eager to know and solve problems
There are a few things could be improved on your store:
- Language should be consistent. Some Chinese on your product page like below:
- The Homepage sections could have more spacing to look cleaner
- Add more payment methods
- Buttons, especially CTAs do not look appealing (eg: add to cart)
I think a store that converts needs investment in: store audit, brand design, eMarketing plan, CRO, SEO, SEM.
Shopify also have many blogs and courses that you can learn for free and apply to grow your store.
Good day! Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
2. Adding product reviews help build trust and loyalty, and most of the consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
3. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. By showcasing your social media profiles in the footer, you can raise awareness of your brand and increase your online presence, making it easier for customers to engage with you and share your content.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
10. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
11. Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.
Hope this helps
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023