Your store is missing Size chart, which is very important for clothing store.
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website.
Mentioning a few pointers that I think might be helpful:
- No reviews section on the product page. This helps build trust on your website.
- Add more pictures of the product on product page. One or two are not enough.
- No social media icons visible. This helps broaden viewership for your products and also builds trust.
- Website has no Favicon
- Website speed optimization is recommended. Without this your website ranking falls. As per PageSpeed Insights, your website scores only 27 on mobiles and 75 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+.
- Since you are running discounts, might I suggest the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify app store. This shows the customer all available discounts right at cart page (in popup mode) hence promoting a sale.
That's all I could notice from a glance at your website. Please do fix these issues to gather trust on your website. Thus generating sales.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you are in need of further professional help!
Best of Luck!
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
8. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
9. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
12. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
13. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
14. You can increase the product image good quality. By providing great images, you create trust with your customers and improve brand loyalty. Example: https://epanouiapparel.com/products/aurora-earring
Is your competition out-spending your store marketing budget? Every marketing channel demands more $$$, except one. Consumers trust Google. flareAI actively grows your store presence on Google Search at NO Agency fees, NO Pay-per-click, NO paid marketplaces. With flareAI, your site can access the world's dominant Free eCommerce services in one Shopify App.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023