It is my 5th day dropshipping and I dont expect to be making alot of money as of now at all but I would think that I would have had atleast 1 sale with 250 sessions. Is there something wrong with my website? I feel like ive done everything right so far but i know i have alot to learn. However I do not know why I do not have any sales yet with 250 sessions. Is this normal or am I overexaggerating?
This is my store:
would appreciate any feedback
I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Keep a customer account and wishlist icon next to cart icon.
- Website needs a favicon
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is fine. No worries there!
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to message us for a detailed website audit which will help you figure what else is required for your website.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
After taking a look at your store, I have some suggest hope can help you.
Also, your ads will need times to optimize so it can reach correct customers.
- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee ☕- or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
Hi @Zrrrnd ,
This is Victor from PageFly Landing Page Builder. Congrats on your new store!
I just went around your website. I think the reason it gets no sales from 250 sessions is that your home page lacks information and there is no engaging section/ element on it. I want to leave some comments on your home page and I hope it helps.
This banner is not necessary. Your store now only has 3 products and visitors can see them right on the home page.
Instead of announcing new products, you can use that banner to promote your sales campaign, for example, “Sale on Jacket. End on 12th December". It will help engage the visitors to explore more.
The hero banner is the first things visitors see when they land on your homepage and is composed of a large area, the hero content is usually used to deliver important information and messages to the audience. So it would be better if the hero banner could show the products you sell.
Currently, your hero banner doesn't do it well. I understand you sell a product that helps keep warm in the winter through texts but I don't know what exactly it is.
You have an on-sale product but it is really hard to realize.
You can also create a separate section for the jacket product to make visitors more engaged. In that section, consider including these things:
Image is a factor that attracts people's attention but the images in this section are too small. It makes your section look unattractive.
Make the images bigger or you can consider using a zig-zag layout to display this kind of information. This is an example of a zig-zag layout:
People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! 71% of consumers stated that they trust the reviews and make up their minds faster thanks to good reviews. So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store.
Above are all of my comments. Hope that some of them are helpful to you.
Victor | PageFly team
If it's helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
I would like to share a few suggestions while going through your store.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here.
2. Add sections like 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Add the correct social media accounts. Having social media for the store will help increase the traffic.
6. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
7. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
10. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
11. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
12. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023