Hi @IvanKarakostov ,
This is Richard from PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is quite pretty. I have some suggestions for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Enhance customer experience with a sticky header that allows quick access to navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements as they scroll on your page. This is the fastest and most efficient way for customers to find necessary information when visiting your website.
2. Optimize the hero section & Use clear and compelling CTAs
3. Add more content to your Homepage
You can add a benefits section in the middle of the homepage, which will give your customers a reason to purchase from you instead of the competition. This helps reduce the bounce rate and increase the likelihood of purchase. Please check out this picture below for more information:
4. Add Testimonials - Customer Reviews
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. You can use third-party reviews apps such as: Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc.
5. Always Highlight Core Product and Brand Features
You need to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes, free shipping available, and return policy information on your homepage, so that the customers can quickly evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage.
6. Improve the newsletter on your homepage
The newsletter signup form is currently at the bottom of the homepage, which may not be noticeable to visitors. Consider adding an incentive like a discount code or free shipping to encourage visitors to sign up.
But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks.
You can refer to the picture below:
Hope all my suggestions will be helpful to you. Good luck and have a nice day!
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hello @IvanKarakostov ,
We had a look at your store site and saw your amazing works. There is only a few things we suggest you to make a change to create a better customer experience and boost your sales.
1. Sticky header:
Make your header sticky, this will allow customers access any categories that they want while scrolling down your store site.
2. Products section:
- Highlight your products name and price to attract your customers, make it more visible by make it Bold or change the font size to a bigger size.
- Highlight the CTA buttons by adding hover effects, make it look visible and clickable to eye-catching.
- It's great to see you add the reviews here, but it'd be best if you can add the image for each reviews (maybe customers image or the products image)
4. Pagespeed Insights:
Your site speed performance on mobile version is not really good, this maybe because your store theme is not responsive to mobile version. On the other hand, you can try to:
Hope this can help. Good luck with your business.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $5Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Consider adding a Home page link in the header menu.
While most users are probably aware that the logo is usually a Home link, certainly everyone doesn't.
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. Developing an optimal SEO product title and URL can assist search engines in accurately identifying your products and increasing traffic to your online store. Hence, strive to create distinctive and precise product titles and URLs.
4. Add detailed filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
5. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
I trust this will be of benefit to you.
You need to make your buy button stand out in the product page.
I checked your FB ad Seems like you have run just one Ad you need to tryout different ad sets and targeting before you find the right audience. You need to test more ads and audience.
I am in the same boat with 716reptilesupplies.com Pet Products in my opinion a tough business to be in with competitors Pet Smart, Petco, and Amazon which spend millions of dollars in Ads. With the spending of Ads for me the site of sales online and local even out thankfully because it can get expensive. I just tried to hire someone with experience in google ads to make sure its correct and see how this goes. $15/day is not a lot but worth the risk being on limited resources
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023