No Sales Yet

Krepsie
1 0 0

Hi I launched about 4wks ago have not received any sales outside of family and friends. I get tons of traffic. I have Instagram @@krepsie1 and Facebook krepsie1. I would love to know what I’m doing wrong or what I can improve. Thanks for the help!! Krepsie.com

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Krepsie 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few Suggestions.

Firstly, Make sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visiters.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade(arts and crafts) and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi,

Have you tried a running any ads?  You need to target specific people  like "home decor lovers"  for your ads.   checkout this https://adespresso.com/guides/facebook-ads-beginner/demographic-targeting/ on how to target specific audience

Coming to your store, add the following features

1.  Add trust badges to your store.

2.  Let your customer promote your products by social sharing. You can incentivize them by giving rewards. You can consider our app at https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard

Good luck with sales....

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1415 145 258

Hi @Krepsie,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've made a great start, and that's perfect! But it is not the website alone that you've created that will get you sales.

Your website is only one part of the journey. The best layout of the full journey that I've read is called the Smart Content Marketing Funnel. This is probably the most useful infographic:

21-05-l3ms8-uo4hm

There are essentially three steps:

Step 1. As a new business, you need to think about how you're going to raise awareness about your brand, what information you're going to share with your prospective customers, how you're going to generate interest and draw people in.

• What is your content strategy? Do you have one?
  • Do you know who your target audience is? Do you know what to say to them? Do you know what they want to hear? Here's how you create a customer profile to help you answer these questions.

Step 2. When visitors land on your site, what do they see? They see your products, but what do they know about you as a brand and what you stand for?

To find out more about you, they need to scroll all the way to the bottom where they can read a mere three sentences:

21-05-31ama-1w4d5

As a new business, you need to think about introducing yourself at the very beginning and doing your utmost to garner the trust of your visitors. We have a fantastic guide for all that here.

Step 3. When customers leave, what do they leave with? Are you offering them opportunities to return and learn more? Maybe learn a little more about health and fitness? The content funnel guide suggests some of the following as ideas:

21-05-80hra-4h8ee

I hope this helps you get thinking beyond the website to your marketing strategy and customer engagement. If you have any other questions I'm happy to help!

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@KrepsieThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. 

• Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
  • Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.
  • Product Page- On the product page, add color swatches instead of the drop-down for choosing colors. That will make it easier for customers and will make the page looks better. 

AiTrillion_0-1621844569906.png

You need to increase customer engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times. Add these customer engagement tools in your store:

• Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.