No Sales

nelly123
2 0 2

I have set up my store 4 months ago and have not made any sales. I advertise on Instagram and Snapchat keeps rejecting my ads. What else can I do to increase traffic and sales? my store is 7vynshop.com

nelly123
2 0 2

I  read your reply, what do you suggest?

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

Hello Nelly

Welcome to the community 

I will advise you should work on your store font size, they are a bit small for the eye, 

Also, the text overlayed on the product image, it isn't coming out for readibilty.

You really have a nice store, you can also set up a sales funnel (You know about that?)

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hey @nelly123This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here are few suggestions that you can work on:

Some good points of your store:

• Visually appealing
  • easy to navigate
  • good UI & UX

86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers. Below are some quick tips that you need to work on which will help you to drive conversions to your store: 

• Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important as 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 
  • Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Promote on social media.
  • You can add a giveaway popup. Start doing giveaways to attract customers.
  • Run email campaigns targeting customers on their browsing & buying behavior. 
  • Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps! You should start implementing the above suggestions in your store. It will help you to drive conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes