I have set up my store with all the necessities and have been running Facebook ads and I got views with no link clicks. I have an average of 7 visitors per day.
But I still can’t make any sales! What am I doing wrong? What can I do to make Sales?
My Store: https://1petshopping.com
My Ad : https://fb.me/bCAQJvptrC6iE9
My Target Audience is pet owners, and I am choosing American people and I have even set the Prices accordingly.
Any feedback and help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Firstly, Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.
Add few different products on the homepage.
Mention Contact details, to look store trustworthy.
Add About Us Page.
Adjust the description in product pages and Minimize the empty space.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Hello @oussamae676, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:
- On the collection page, make all the products aligned to each other.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals.
- Product page looks good!
- Add web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website. I hope those are useful for your website.
-> Increase your followers through social media converts into your customer.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You have less niche. If you want to increase your products you can try this app.
You can increase your sales by using of "Tuecus". Tuecus provides reorder, store credits, social login.
And it gives purchase credit points feature and It helps referral reward points.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices.
1. Make the Free Shipping Banner sticky. Repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action.
2. Choose another background color. I see that grey does not reflect exactly the vibe you're trying to achieve: lovely and playful for pet products.
3. The winning product section is not persuasive enough. You can add more FOMO effect such as countdown timer, or sale badge to indicate your promotion more strongly. just by looking at the product display, there's not enough Product Image to make me want to buy it.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.
2. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.
You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!