FROM CACHE - en_header

No sales

Marcus_Walton
4 0 1

Can anyone give me some advice. My store has been live about a month. Not very good with Facebook advertising,  so I outsourced my social media. Just found out that they only been advertising for page likes so far. I getting traffic but only a couple of sales. Starting to get a little disappointed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. MarkoRoss.com. 

Replies 4 (4)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Marcus_Walton,

Sorry to hear that your ad investments haven't been providing you with a return. Here is my advice:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed, I'd recommend adding your social icons to your website. 

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram

MARKETING
For you, I’d recommend creating videos, you could share beard tips, grooming tips, answer common questions and etc. You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.
It’s has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get adsense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.
This could be great for you, hope you give it a go!

FREE TRAFFIC
Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic).  By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers! A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads! Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Marcus_WaltonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Make your store desktop responsive too. And, write some text or let people know what you want to convey by these images. 

AiTrillion_0-1622714379891.png

- On the homepage add these sections:

• Trending 
  • New Products
  • Testimonials

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Overall your store looks great aesthetically.

- Add these customer engagement tools in your store to drive conversions and engage the visitors coming to your store:

• You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically. Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 
  • Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend.
  • You can add a countdown timer with the title 'Offer may end soon' to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales. 
  • For getting conversions, you can run email campaigns and set up automatic workflows. 

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
-Arthur-
Shopify Partner
18 1 5

Hello @Marcus_Walton,

So to me it sounds that you have figured out how to bring trafic to your site but that your post click experience does not convert as expected.

I am going to focus my feedback on your mobile product page, as this is where you probably get all your traffic from.

• Add Reviews/testimonials to build trust for your future customers, this should be the first thing you should work on as it helps to convert a lot (I recommend Yotpo or Loox Apps which both are great)
  • Add the lifestyle images to your products image gallery to, again, build trust with User Generated Content. This has proven to help conversion rates as well
  • Make use of the touchscreen on mobile (clicks, pinch-to-zoom & swipe should all ideally be handled by your website)
  • Use native-like formats and navigation on mobile (navigate with scroll & swipe or click, like Zara for instance or Instagram)
  • Make your product images more central in your page, right now it is cropped on iPhones due to logo too large and Title with too much padding

simulator_screenshot_4BB95D57-5967-4AA8-9AA0-FA631871DBAB.png

• Your CTA or Buy Now button should be clearly visible after your page has loaded, right now you need to scroll. You need to make it obvious wherever your potential customer is on the page (Add a Floating Button for that purpose)

Check the page speed:

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be a bit slow on mobile. I wrote an article on how to improve your store speed, have a look

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 17.22.32.png

Convert your site to a progressive web app + Combine with a mobile-first, stripped-down HTML

Have a look at this example which includes what your product page could look like after all the changes. If you like it, check out our app 🙂

Once - Mobile-Optimized Product Pages
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
KimberlyB
Tourist
38 0 1

Hi @Marcus_Walton,

I'm sorry to hear about your struggle in getting more sales. I suggest you try affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing makes your brand more reliable to potential customers. A brand will always say good things about its products and buyers rarely believe them. They will only trust your brand if they hear good things about your brand from other sources, like their favorite blogger, or the YouTube channel they always follow. To learn more about it you can always visit our blog.

We also offer an app that can help you generate codes, track and monitor ambassador's sales. If you want to give it a try, install it for free here