I’ve just recently created my online store and I’m struggling to get any people to even add to car according to stats u need 50-100 people. Ever since I’ve opened in late July. I’ve gotten hundreds of views yet no sales. I have trust and faith in the Shopify community. I’m going to leave my store link below and please give me suggestions whether it’s something on my site or any tips your support would very well be
appreciated! Thanks in advance! Keep up the hard work.
I am Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot. Hope you are having a good day.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
3. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
4. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
5. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
6. Remove Powered by Shopify from footer and add your own branding to your store footer.
7. Your site have less number of blogs. Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.
8. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
9. Provide your website visitors with a detailed and compelling product description that accurately portrays the benefits and features of your products. This will help build trust with your audience and motivate them to make a purchase
10. Add more payment options other than ShopPay,Gpay which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
Let me know if you require any further guidance.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023