No sales

tamara00
Tourist
7 0 1

I have opened my store over a month ago and haven’t had any sales..I have received a lot of traffic from google ads and Instagram ads but not sales. I’m so frustrated I’m thinking it could be the theme because no one seems to go past the from page.. any help out there. www. intimatedetailsinc.com

Replies 3 (3)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @tamara00, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- There is a lot of blank space in the header. 

- You need to work on the design of the store. Make it attractive and appealing to grab visitors' attention and enhance their browsing experience.

- Create a drop-down menu in the all products option of the header menu.

- Give product recommendations on the homepage like trending, new, recently viewed products. Add these sections or simply you can install AiTrillion and enable these as per your choice.

- Add reviews on the homepage or create an exclusive page of reviews. It helps to build trust with other visitors.

- Add a countdown timer to create urgency among customers.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
jeff56330
Tourist
5 0 1

@AiTrillion Are you available for some editing on my site I am building

tamara00
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you so much for the feed back I will definitely try this