No traffic and no saleS!

NinaandCleo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Everyone!

Would you kindly give me feedback on my store www.ninaandcleo.com. I haven't been able to get traffic or sales.

Looking forward to read all of your comments! thank you for your time!

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2510 345 1673

Hi @NinaandCleo,

First, I must say that your store looks pretty amazing already. I love pets, and love the clear layout as well as the cute vibe of the store. As a pet lover, this store will definitely draw my attention.

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1, To make the hero banner look wide, you can try using a semi-transparent background for the header. This can also avoid the unnecessary blank space on header.

PageFly_0-1617329190321.png

2, Make sure the headings and Call-to-Action button stay on above-the-fold area. This area is where customers pay attention to the most, so it’s better to take advantage of it.

PageFly_1-1617329190531.png

3, You may want all the products to be perfectly aligned to each other.

PageFly_2-1617329189528.png

4, To increase trustworthiness for your store, you can consider adding Testimonials section at the bottom of the page. Here is an example from PageFly template: https://pagefly.link/ZEMFTDDJ 

PageFly_3-1617329189567.png

You can always this template with a free plan on free account from PageFly: https://pagefly.link/VrqaSsgm 

In general, I must say your store looks awesome already! I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @NinaandCleo 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(Add to cart) buttons on the products.

Make sure to highlight the SHOP Now (CTA) on the Hero Banner.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Mention more contact details to look your store trustworthy.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
vinods
Shopify Partner
717 12 89

Hi @NinaandCleo 

I am Vinod from Bombay India, I am a digital marketing consultant by profession.

I saw your store. I see that you are selling good products. Good logo too. 

Please see below points

1. Add contact address of ur store with email and phone number on contact page. 

2. Are you shipping ur products from local local country? As shipping time is very important. 

3. Try to give free shipping 

4. Targeting correct audience is important are you doing that? 

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev
Digital Centrics
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization
Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @NinaandCleo 

I would suggest you to start using fb campaigns to get some traffic to your stores. At this time when the competition is top-notch it is becoming extremely difficult to get organic traffic on your store.

Paid marketing is the way how almost all the e-commerce store owners driver there sales from.

You will need to put your products in front of users, and paid fb campaigns are the quick way to achieve that.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
NinaandCleo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write back to me. I will download the apps, add customer reviews on the products and everything else you mentioned 🙂

I wish you double the success! Thank you!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @NinaandCleo, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.