No Traffic on Website

Solved
PelesSong
Tourist
6 0 4

My traffic on website is literally been 1-3 people per day.  I am so lost as to why this is?  I know that Facebook store was discontinued as well as Amazon and google.  I still only got 11 views max per day.  This is crazy on the web that has millions of people.  I am constantly working on website and am not going to spend hours on social media to filter people there.  I have alt text on all my pictures etc.  someone please help.  
my website is Pelessongjewelry.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @PelesSong ,

I have gone through your Store , You have a Pretty Good Collection.

Let me please share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

--> ADD WISHLIST : A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Also , I Suggest you to add a Rewards Program :

--> ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Apart from these things your Store is really Good , Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2485 341 1665

Hi @PelesSong 

How long have you been released the website? To have good SEO score and then get organic traffic, it will take time.

• About on-page SEO, I suggest you use some browser extension to check like Ahref SEO toolbar, I found that the Home page title and description is missing:

PageFly_0-1629768897820.png

I suggest you check all pages and update. You can check this help article from Shopify https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/seo/adding-keywords 

Honestly, to get more traffic immediately, I suggest you to spend an amount of marketing budget on ads (paid traffic) besides growing organic one. In order to decide what kind of channel you will focus on, you can do market research. Basically, it's a research to find who is your audience and where are they. Some of my suggestions are:

- Investigate niche community online through forums like Reddit or Facebook. Find insights about  their buying habits and tastes.
- Ask friends and family if they are interested in your product or know someone who would be. What are their perspectives?
- You can also use tools like Google trends, Facebook Audience Insights Tool... to learn more about your prospects

If you haven't integrated Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel into your yet, I do strongly recommend you do, they are really helpful in providing you insights.

After understanding your audience, you might choose your channel, for example: Google shopping ads or Facebook ads, they are quick way to get traffic. Make sure you optimize your ads landing page if you decide to run ads. If you want more flexibility in optimizing your Shopify pages, please consider our product -  PageFly Landing Page Builder, our Free plan can help you to build 1 customized Product page, 1 customized Home page, 1 customized landing / regular page,  1 customized Collection page, 1 customized Blog post page, so I believe it will come in handy. All our templates are available in the Free plan as well.

We have some tips and suggested tools for maximizing traffic here as well, the article is mentioning POD but generally I think it can be applied to any business, so let's check it out. I hope it can bring you some useful information.

Also I found that you are having a quite number of views and followers on Instagram, I think it's a great start and your Instagram account is actually engaging, it makes sense if you spend more time on it. It makes your business genuine and create trust.

My final comment is putting your social proof on both website and social media or your other channel. We have applied social proof on many of our experiments and they are really effective in converting people from awareness to interest and purchase.

I hope you will grow your traffic more in the next weeks and if you need some suggestions on conversion rate aspect, we would love to answer as well.

I wish you the best of luck and if you find my answer helpful, please give me a 'like'. Thank you in advance!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @PelesSong ,

I have gone through your Store , You have a Pretty Good Collection.

Let me please share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

--> ADD WISHLIST : A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Also , I Suggest you to add a Rewards Program :

--> ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Apart from these things your Store is really Good , Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Jayden_20
Excursionist
46 3 6

Hello @PelesSong 

Regarding your post I saw, getting sales is now competitive but if you can follow this steps it will surely help to get traffic which will bring about sales

Opt-in forms are helpful to grab the attention of the visitor to get them to perform an action. One of the most common types is a pop-up message that displays when visitors enter your site. You can use this to provide incentives, like discounts, to encourage users to opt in.

For every dollar you spend on emails, you can expect an average return of £42 (roughly $56 U.S.). If you’re not leveraging email marketing for your online store, you’re leaving money on the table. 

Email is also the most cost-effective method to reach your customers. Google and Facebook algorithms change regularly, and the ad costs to remain visible can add up quickly. 

As a baseline — based on their behavior and intent — you can segment your visitors and (and then emails) into the following buckets:

1. Audience: first-time users, one-time users, loyal customers and cart abandonment users
  2. Emails: promotional, transactional and lifecycle marketing emails

Create different copy and offers for these segments. Some email drip sequences you can implement for your Shopify store include: 

• Welcome emails
  • Abandoned cart reminders
  • Post-purchase emails with recommended products and upsells
  • Re-engagement emails
  • Updates about the company

Email personalization is key. Also, be mindful of the number of emails you send in a week — too many emails result in unsubscribing or end up in the spam folder.

Inbox me for more details,

Best Regards,

Jayden_20

https://www.fiverr.com/users/jayden_20/
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @PelesSongThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs that you can implement in your store:

- Give product recommendations, add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage. 

- Add a newsletter box signup in the footer with automatic thankyou email.

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the product image on the collection page. 

AiTrillion_0-1629809307211.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase the brand's authenticity.

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add 'shop now' so customers can take an action on it.

- Also, add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Hope this helps! You will get a good traffic to your store with the help of paid ads but you need to make your store engaging & interactive to get consistent conversions for long term. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

Hello @PelesSong , I have gone through your website http://www.pelessongjewelry.com/ and I will like to help with the reasons why you are no getting traffics and sales on your store.

I suggest you do email marketing funnel this will help in generating traffics and also increase sales conversion rate. Hope this help

PelesSong
Tourist
6 0 4
Thank you so much for that generous information. I really appreciate it!!
PelesSong
Tourist
6 0 4
Thank you so much for taking the time to message me. I have received lots
of useful information and appreciate it so much. Thank you again.

#
#- Please type your reply above this line -##
--
Brown333
PelesSong
Tourist
6 0 4
Thank you so much for taking the time to message me. I have received lots
of useful information and appreciate it so much. Thank you again.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
707 61 198

Hello @PelesSong,

1. Your store's font is difficult to read. Try changing it.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
8. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
9. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
10. Increase the content container width in pages like https://pelessongjewelry.com/policies/terms-of-service.

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

PelesSong
Tourist
6 0 4
Thank you for your time.
antoniohattan
Tourist
6 0 3

place some add with facebook 

Parisjohnson897
1 0 0

Hi me to am new to this do you have any ideas for ways to get sales

PelesSong
Tourist
6 0 4
Just read the replies that were made on my post. I have been doing a
website for two years I think now and barely make enough to keep up with
monthly costs. This is with website sales. I make most of my sales
through posts on Facebook and art shows. It has been ridiculous.
Countless hours of working on website, google, ads, social media. I
honestly have almost give up at least fifty times. There are millions of
websites. I really don’t know what else to say. I have been optimistic
for a long time. Just work on it as much as you can and don’t give up.
Some are successful and some aren’t. I’m unsuccessful at making any sort
of living off website. I have also tried apps and all that as well.
Nothing helps with traffic. Got a membership to the BbB and they promised
first page of google!! That is not true either. Sorry to sound like a
negative Nancy, but my picture cannot be painted any other way. I’m a
realist and truth teller so there you go.