FROM CACHE - en_header

no traffic

Solved
Sparkles4u
Tourist
6 1 0

what am i missing i have to traffic at my store please help what am i doing wrong?

Crystal Keefe
Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
743 68 265

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Sparkles4u 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps the customers to access menu at any time they want.

Expand hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on homepage.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update Contact us page and mention more contact details which builds trust on your store.

Promote your products in Facebook and Instagram. Provide social media Icons on the Footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

Sparkles4u
Tourist
6 1 0

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
Crystal Keefe

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
Dan_From_Ryviu
Shopify Partner
876 110 190

Have you created Facebook, instagram,... for your store? Did you promote your store? Have you run ads? 

Get 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now
Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a product review app with the ability to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy, and DHgate. Over 46.000 stores use it.
Is it helpful? Like or Accept solution to let me know 🙂

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
743 68 265

Hello @Sparkles4u 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps the customers to access menu at any time they want.

Expand hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on homepage.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update Contact us page and mention more contact details which builds trust on your store.

Promote your products in Facebook and Instagram. Provide social media Icons on the Footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Sparkles4u
Tourist
6 1 0

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
Crystal Keefe
Sparkles4u
Tourist
6 1 0

no i haven't everytime i try to set up facebook it wont let me past the business manager part i have tried reaching out for help with it but nothing so until i figure that out i cant go further with facebook and i don't know how to promote my store i'm so new to all this i have had to learn as i go and hope im doing it right. i just found this place where i can ask store owner for advice witch so far has be awesome. thanks to people like you. so thank you

Crystal Keefe
Sparkles4u
Tourist
6 1 0
Crystal Keefe
Webrexseo
2 0 2

Hello,

For getting traffic to your store there are lots of factors which came into my mind. First If you want to get traffic early and also ready to invest money you can surely try Facebook and Google Ads, These ads will help you gain customers on initial basis.

Secondly if you are thinking of a long-term strategy for your store and you want leads on autopilot without any investment then SEO is the main thing you should consider. It's the process of optimizing your website to rank in Google’s search results for specific keywords related to your brand.

Approximately over 2 trillion global searches are happening per year in Google, An average person searches 3 to 4 times in a day. So I don’t think I have to tell you more than getting organic traffic is a fantastic way to get traffic and sales for your business.

You should learn more about how to grow your Ecommerce store without spending on Ads or you can hire Shopify SEO experts to help you with your store.

Thanks.

UpPromote-old
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @Sparkles4u,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

Here are some marketing suggestions for you to improve your sales performance:

1. Run Facebook ads

Running ads such as Facebook ads, or Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. You can get more knowledge and experience hereFacebook Ads for beginners. With Google Ads, you can easily attract target customers that are looking for the products you are selling. You can set your ads with different keywords, or banner as well. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

2. Increase Shopify sales with popup promotions

After creating upsell bundles and discounts, the next step is to start spreading the word. Popups are a great way to draw your customers’ attention towards these promotions and offers. 

Some people believe that popups can be pesky, driving customers away. This might be true for those who are using them incorrectly. But when done in the right way at the right time, popups can lead to the conversion of 40%  of your store’s visitors into customers. All you need is the right Shopify app to increase sales.

UpPromote_2-1633700863581.png

3. Affiliate marketing

My recommendation is that you should think about another safer and suitable methods for your business. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your.  Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

UpPromote_0-1633700833532.png

Here are some benefits of affiliate marketing:

Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

Sales

With UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing, generating an affiliate program allows you to tap into potential sources of traffic and revenue that you would otherwise not be getting. This is especially true of physical products, for which affiliates can do product review blog posts or videos, for example.

UpPromote_1-1633700833534.png

Promote business brand name

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know.For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing