Not able to extend the free trial

aashna
2 0 0

I have recently chosen a plan, and there are 3 days left for my first billing. But I am facing a delay with my payment gateway in verifying my business, which could take up to 7 days. So at the moment, I don't want to be charged, but as I have already chosen a plan, I am not allowed for a free trial extension. Can someone please help me with this? I don't want to pay for my store without launching it!

Reply 1 (1)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
909 93 153

Hey @aashna.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate the context that you have shared in your post. If you are currently using a trial store and would like to know if you are eligible for an extension, we can have a Support Advisor take a closer look into the account. Since we cannot authenticate you for the online store over our public forums, you will need to login to the store using our Contact Us page. This will allow us to securely verify you as the store owner before discussing the billing in question.

If you have been billed for the subscription of the month, let the Advisor aware of the situation and they can provide additional support to the matter.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog