FROM CACHE - en_header

Not finished yet but please give me a current opinion of my first one product site i am building

Solved
Scrubomatic
1 0 0

This is my first site design and is a one product store. Its is not finished yet but would like a opinion on your experience on what needs changing and adding. thank you very much.

My site is https://power-brush-cleaner.myshopify.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Scrubomatic,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

scrub-01.png

First off, cool product! You are on the right track selling winning products! We actually featured this very one in our recent video:

HOMEPAGE BANNER
You have lots of great information in there but I don't recommend having text built into the photo itself because you want the text to be readable on any device size (mobile, desktop, ipad, etc.) it doesn't have the same responsive qualities as text that is outside the banner.

That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

HOMEPAGE
For your one-product homepage setup, I recommend taking a look at https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration.

BUY BUTTON
Your buy button is located near the bottom of the page and doesn't stand out. I'd recommend adding more call to actions further up on the page. Again, take a look at https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration. 

Also, when you click the button it should add it to cart, not lead to a separate page where you have to click a second time to add to cart.

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group where you can get feedback and help from other members of the Shopify dropshipping community. Click here to join.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Scrubomatic,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

scrub-01.png

First off, cool product! You are on the right track selling winning products! We actually featured this very one in our recent video:

HOMEPAGE BANNER
You have lots of great information in there but I don't recommend having text built into the photo itself because you want the text to be readable on any device size (mobile, desktop, ipad, etc.) it doesn't have the same responsive qualities as text that is outside the banner.

That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

HOMEPAGE
For your one-product homepage setup, I recommend taking a look at https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration.

BUY BUTTON
Your buy button is located near the bottom of the page and doesn't stand out. I'd recommend adding more call to actions further up on the page. Again, take a look at https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration. 

Also, when you click the button it should add it to cart, not lead to a separate page where you have to click a second time to add to cart.

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group where you can get feedback and help from other members of the Shopify dropshipping community. Click here to join.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @ScrubomaticThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my inputs that you can implement in your store: 

- You need to make your store professional and well-designed to make your store trustworthy. Currently, everything looks cluttered. 

- Add an attractive and high-quality banner image on the homepage.

- Display the product with detail and call to action button. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Have a great brand logo, it will help you with branding. 

- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video of the product.

- Add these customer engagement tools to your store:

• Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Make your store engaging to drive customer engagement and conversions to your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.