Not getting add to carts or sales?

AnisMurgic
Tourist
14 0 3

Im not getting any sales from my facebook ad. I did 20 dollars a day and have had around 200 people on my store in the last 2 days and still nothing. Im not sure if its my store or my ad. Need feedback asap! Thanks!!! 
Store: Obligationclothing.com

Replies 5 (5)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
149 8 44

Hello @AnisMurgic ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You can show discount banners on your social media platforms (Instagram), And give your customers to discounts vouchers. This the one way to get more sales.

I am unable to find your FB page on your website.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

I hope you will get my points.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
CutOutWiz
Navigator
395 28 152

Hello @AnisMurgic 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1933 313 389

Hi @AnisMurgic,

Here are my suggestions for you:

1. Start selling on multiple social media channels

Firstly, I didn't see you integrate your store with multiple social media (except Facebook). I think that open and operate your store on different social media channels, will help you attach more leads and get more sales. Besides Facebook, you can try Instagram and Pinterest. 

2. Use the sales pop app

Sales pop can help you catch the attention of the site visitors quickly when they are on your website. It will appear in the bottom corner of their screen and let them know that other people have purchased your products. As a consequence, they will put more trust in your business and make their purchases faster. You can take a look at this sales pop app

3. Use the countdown timer 

The countdown timer will show the site visitors how long your discount period lasts => create the urgency => encourage them to make decisions quickly. Check out this tool.

4. Don't for get who abandoned their carts

Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number so don't forget to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts on your website and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo  or Avada for this.

Lastly, if suggest you want to optimize your store more effectively, then you can view PageFly. They can help you with this.

Hope these help.

If my answer can help you solve your issue, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
UpPromote
Shopify Partner
87 2 15

Hi @AnisMurgic,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

Here are some marketing suggestions for you to improve your sales performance:

1. Increase Shopify sales with popup promotions

After creating upsell bundles and discounts, the next step is to start spreading the word. Popups are a great way to draw your customers’ attention towards these promotions and offers. 

Some people believe that popups can be pesky, driving customers away. This might be true for those who are using them incorrectly. But when done in the right way at the right time, popups can lead to the conversion of 40%  of your store’s visitors into customers. All you need is the right Shopify app to increase sales.

UpPromote_2-1632480901229.png

2. Using social media to sell your products

The top social media networks include: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Snapchat; LinkedIn; TikTok; Pinterest; Youtube. You should open your store on different social media channels, such as creating page, Instagram account. Then link them to your website. That will help you to get more sales from diversity sources. 

3. Using affiliate marketing

Obviously, you should spend first priority to find the methods which brings positive results with no risky and low cost. It much better for you at this time. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for you. Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

The advantages of affiliate Marketing compared with other methods

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

UpPromote_0-1632480540983.png

Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

How to publish your affiliate registration on your menu bar?

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign.

Your affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

UpPromote_1-1632480541013.png

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing. UpPromote has a Free plan with all amazing features to help you build, manage and succeed with your affiliate marketing.

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

Niki_K
Shopify Partner
218 24 64

Hi @AnisMurgic,

apart from the points mentioned by other community contributors, it also depends on how your ads are set up. What objective you're using, what's your audience, how you optimize the ads, what ad copy you're using, and else. The FB ads results vary according to the set up. 

If you need any help or discuss this issue further, let me know. 

Send me a link to your store to niki@hey.com and I'll help you out.
For more info what I do, visit nikikozak.me