I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Create a Wishlist icon next to cart icon so customers can keep purchases for later too.
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 49 on mobiles and 86 on desktops as per PageSpeed Insights. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
As for sales:
- Are your customers adding products to cart?
- Are your customers abandoning their cart?
- Are your products priced competitively?
- If possible, please include a live chat option. This way a customer can clear any queries they might have and complete a purchase.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want a free website audit! Email address mentioned below.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App.
I took a look at your store. I see it is very detailed and professional and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better:
1. Make sure the CTA button is visible on the above-the-fold area.
The CTA button is to encourage visitors to interact with your website, so it should be one of the first things that appears on your home page
2. Add a countdown timer
It can be seen that you are running a Black Friday sale for your products. You can consider adding a major Countdown Timer on the Homepage. Showing a timer rolling backwards can communicate how much time remains before a given action should be taken. It's probably good practice that the shown urgency is authentic and not just made up.
3. Choose an image that is relevant to your store value/ products.
It’s important to make customers understand what they are receiving from your store right from the hero banner
4. Make the header sticky
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.
5. Add a testimonials
Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews with both texts and photos to increase the legislation, like this
1. Make product images sticky
With this, when you have long product descriptions, it will not leave a big blank space under product images like this
2. Use Color Swatch for Product variants
Users who cannot easily determine all the color variations a product comes in may overlook options they would prefer and prematurely abandon a product that could have been suitable.
I hope these suggestions can be helpful for you.
Victor | PageFly team
Based on your query we did a store audit of your website Megamoove: https://megamoove.com/ so that you can resolve the issues based on the report.
Here are our key findings, related to your store audit.
You need to work on the above points and your store sales will definitely increase.
Hope it helps, do let us know if you have any questions.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023