not getting sales

Aiden3
1 0 0

Hello, I would like someone to help me point out things I can improve for my store. As this is my first store I have tried lot of things but still struggling to get sales. Please check out my website Omniifitness.com 

thank you.

Replies 3 (3)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Aiden3,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

There are some things design wise that I'd recommend changing to make your store look more professional and trustworthy.

If you are up for a theme change, I think there are more suitable themes for your type of store. We cover our favorite free ones here:

If you do not want to do a whole theme change, there are a few tweaks needed on your current setup. The dark blue banner with the black text overtop is hard to read and your hamburger navigation icon blends into the photo in it's current color.

screencapture-omniifitness-2021-03-11-11_45_56.png

I would also recommend working on the way your homepage is set up. We did a video on how to set your homepage up for conversions that I'd recommend giving a watch:

My other suggestion would be to work on your brand identity. Your logo, although it's nice, the wave doesn't really represent what it is you sell. I would highly recommend having your logo re-done and then you can adjust your websites fonts and colors to match.

Great to see you selling trending products. To make sure you are getting all that viral traffic to your store, make sure you are using the correct titles and descriptions (SEO). These pants for example were trending on TikTok, they are known as "The TikTok Leggings".

omni-leggings.png

Here is a video on how to do your SEO:

My last recommendation is to add an estimated time of delivery at checkout. Without this information, some may abandon cart. You might think longer shipping times would turn people off - and maybe it will for some, but long-term, you want happy customers and it's better to just say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we go more in depth. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

SaurabhKhante
Shopify Partner
36 2 10

Hi @Aiden3 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. Noticed that on one of the hero images the call to actions are missing. Try adding a CTA like - Shop Now.
  2. The blue color in the header strip is too dark. The "free shipping" message and menu on the hero image is hard to see. You can change the font color in this case.
  3. Do consider adding a Buy Now button on the products displayed on the home page.

Product Page:

1. On the products' page it seems all the products are on sale. This actually confuses the user. Sale badge should only be used to drag customer's attention on select few products.
  2. Do consider adding a "Buy Now" button on the products displayed on the products' page. It speeds up the checkout process.
  3. As you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store🙂

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help 🙂

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Aiden3Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- You need to work on the store's layout. 

- Make all the products aligned in the store. 

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.