Not getting sales

Solved
Kabelo182
Tourist
3 0 2

Good morning everyone.

I'm an interior designer/interior decorator. started my store in March 2021 and it has been getting a lot of traffic to my site but haven't been getting any sales. my website url is. https://interniodecor.com/ would like some feedback on what I'm not doing right to get sales. 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Navigator
475 39 191

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Kabelo182 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a Favicon which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.
  • Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.
  • Add a nice Hero banner with Shop Now(CTA). On hero banner customer Should be able to click on CTA to navigate to the Product page/Collections page.
  • Shift Announcement bar(discount code, free delivery) to the top of header section.
  • Display testimonials/reviews on the Homepage.
  • Include blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • You are promoting products on Instagram which is good, but you can also try other social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.
  • Make Social links open on new tab.
  • Add Email subscription field on the footer section.
  • Update contact us page with more details, it builds trust on your store.
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
146 17 56

Hi @Kabelo182 ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_0-1637554542370.pnghori_tran_1-1637554617503.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_2-1637554751471.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Navigator
475 39 191

Hello @Kabelo182 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a Favicon which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.
  • Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.
  • Add a nice Hero banner with Shop Now(CTA). On hero banner customer Should be able to click on CTA to navigate to the Product page/Collections page.
  • Shift Announcement bar(discount code, free delivery) to the top of header section.
  • Display testimonials/reviews on the Homepage.
  • Include blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • You are promoting products on Instagram which is good, but you can also try other social platforms and provide those social links on the footer section.
  • Make Social links open on new tab.
  • Add Email subscription field on the footer section.
  • Update contact us page with more details, it builds trust on your store.
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps

Kabelo182
Tourist
3 0 2

Good day @waytoapps 

Thank you for the response.

These are things I didn't think of adding onto my site that could be impacting it.

Will make the changes on my site and wait for the sales to pick up.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
146 17 56

Hi @Kabelo182 ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_0-1637554542370.pnghori_tran_1-1637554617503.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_2-1637554751471.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!

Kabelo182
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi @hori_tran 

Thank you for the information and highlighting where I need to make the changes to my site, will get on them now.