Not Getting Very Many Add to Carts or Sales

Argenti
Tourist
7 0 3

So I launched the store about a week ago, have one sale so far and a few abandoned checkouts but not much else. I advertised mainly on snapchat, have had about 500-600 visitors on my website so far. This is the link to the store:

https://argentijewelry.org 

Please please please everyone give me some suggestions on what I should do to boost conversions and how I could make my website more effective and drive more add to carts. All feedback appreciated!

Replies 9 (9)

AAA888
5 0 0

hello, i have just launched a shopify accout.  Im not sure how i can have ppl find my store?

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7393 1421 1413

Hi @Argenti

• Your store is missing legal page, for example Privacy policy, Terms of Services, Return policy, Shipping policy.
  • Recommend you add email and phone number in Contact us page
  • Resize all images size in product list same hight.
  • Add star ratings on product list Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 14.08.33.png
  • Add reviews to product pages
  • Change background of Add to cart button to draw attention

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

Argenti
Tourist
7 0 3

Hey Dan, I have reviews and star rating setup within product pages, can you please teach me how to make it so that the star ratings show up on the home page BEFORE customers click on the product?

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7393 1421 1413

Hi @Argenti, what product review app did you install? 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

Argenti
Tourist
7 0 3

Hey Dan, the one made by shopify themselves.

Argenti
Tourist
7 0 3

Hey Dan! I use the review app made by shopify. Could you show me how to add product ratings to product list?

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @Argenti,

This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.

Congrats on your new store! From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:

The hero banner

Although the image is eye-catching and showcases your product well, the ratio isn't optimal for desktop screens. The image isn't fully displayed, and the text block is overshadowing the product. Adding a heading would improve the user experience and benefit search engine optimization.

PageFlyRichard_0-1680090202500.png

PageFlyRichard_1-1680090214495.png

The product list

To make your store look more professional, align the product images and consider adjusting the text size and color. Using "compare at" prices for certain products can also create a sense of urgency and boost conversion rates.

PageFlyRichard_2-1680090251760.png

The product details

Including at least three media types for each product can enhance the customer experience. Additionally, the mobile layout of your product page could use improvement, as the three sets of stars with varying sizes and shapes are confusing.

PageFlyRichard_3-1680090268609.png

PageFlyRichard_4-1680090276440.png

I hope this feedback is helpful for you. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

Best Regards,
Richard | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 534

Hello @Argenti,

This is Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

Having taken a close look at your store, I believe that below suggestions could help drive sales.

1. Enhance your product pages by including a comprehensive and informative product description that highlights the key features and benefits of your product. This will entice potential buyers to make a purchase.
Pearl Bracelet – Argenti Jewelry 2023-03-29 02-52-30.png
2. Adding product reviews help build trust and loyalty, and most of the consumers will look for feedback before making a purchase decision.
3. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
4. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
5. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
8. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
9. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
Pearl Bracelet – Argenti Jewelry 2023-03-29 02-51-49.png
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
12. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
13. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
14. Consider adding more blogs
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
15. Add data policies (Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Refund Policy) to your store which helps set expectations with your website visitors. They'll know the types of data you're collecting, why you're collecting, protects the seller from bad customers and ensures that buyers know exactly what to expect when they order a product.

I hope this will be helpful

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing
Argenti
Tourist
7 0 3

Hey Gina! Yes that was super helpful! could you give me an example of what my product description could look like, as well as an example for the SEO/ unique URL? Thank you so much!