Not received order

keli1
6 0 0

I made an order with one of the stores on shopify. I have not received/ heard anything about said order. The store I ordered from seems to no longer be on shopify and I have no way of reporting that I have not received my order because in order to contact anyone about it I need the order confirmation URL which I am unable to get because store no longer exists.

Replies 8 (8)
keli1
6 0 0

I am not a store owner, I ordered a product from a store. I emailed them, their email is ezcablecorp@gmail.com, but when I click the view my order on my order confirmation email, it does not take me to their online store on shopify. I have not hear from them about my order or received an email saying it has been shipped. I placed my order on the 12th of August.

keli1
6 0 0

The store seems to have been deleted from shopify. From the order confirmation email I got from them, i believe the store used to be called Eeze Cable 

6CC62956-7C75-477C-94B9-E7C5DF732450.png

keli1
6 0 0

i’ve waited 21 days, that’s 3 weeks and still haven’t heard anything. they are not and have not shipped my order

keli1
6 0 0

On the email it said it would notify me when my order has been sent. I waited the three days that it asked me to provide to them to prepare my product for shipping. I have waited 3 weeks.

Tomarmahi
2 0 0

I have not received my order

My order number is #1044

FlopE
1 0 0

I also have not received my order placed Nov 8 from modernringsstore (ezcablecorp@gmail) and it's disappeared from the site. Order #1302

KenJohnson
1 0 0

I seem to have joined this club. My order is #1924, and is from modernringsstore, and haven't been able to find any information on my order or that store. They got my money and I got nothing, apparently.

nikolalala
1 0 0

I also fell victim to this scam!