OPEN SOON

Temu79
Visitor
1 0 0

I have paid  a pal for my store  but it still tell me open soon ,

i have tried to remove password but it not functioning what should i do?

Replies 2 (2)
Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
5570 1020 1045

You can remove password from Online store > Preference > Password protection > Password

- Helpful? Like and Accept a solution. - Donate: Buy coffee - or Paypal me ❤️
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect consumer photo reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shoppe and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month. Sign up now

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3017

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App, I’d like to suggest this idea:

Remove your online store password

If you remove password protection, then anyone can visit your online store.

You can only remove password protection from your online store after you pick a pricing plan. If you pick a plan while you are on a free trial, then you won't be charged any subscription fees until your free trial expires.

There are two ways to remove your online store password: from your Themes page or from the Preferences page under Online Store in your Shopify admin.

You can remove the online store password from the Theme page of your online store in your Shopify admin.

Steps:

• From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes
  • There is a banner displayed that says, "Your online store is password protected." Click Remove password. If the banner is not displayed, then your online store is not password protected.

You can also remove the online store password from the Preferences page of your online store in your Shopify admin.

Steps:

• From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences.
  • Go to the Password protection section.
  • Uncheck Restrict access to visitors with the password.
  • Click Save.

Hope you find my answer helpful!

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly

banned