Open To Feebaback Or Suggestions

Torilatina
1 0 1

My first site. Have to tell you it was very confusing and not as easy as other web creation sites but have the site the way I like it. Would welcome an honest opinion. VICTORIAANDRINA.COM

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
634 60 241

Hi @Torilatina 

I have visited your store and I believe that there are many things you should do to complete it. Here are my suggestions for your store, hope they are helpful to you!  

The first thing you should improve on your homepage is hero banner. The banner is the first thing customers see when accessing your store. Therefore, it should describe what products you are selling and ignite their interest, curiosity about your products. Besides, you can make a banner slider with a few attractive images to make it responsive. 

Secondly, I see that you sell various types of products so it will be clearer to allocate them into separate collections and make sub-collections marked on the navigation menu. Then you can showcase some best seller products and featured collections on your homepage so customers can shop right on it. I recommend you use Advanced Sticky Add To Cart app to activate add to cart button and sticky cart on your site. These help to shorten the customer buying process and reduce cart abandonment rate effectively.

Thirdly, when I navigate catalog section on your site, I see many beautiful products but the images are not in the same size. You should keep all product images in uniform size so your website can look more professional and good-looking. 

Besides, you can adopt upsell and cross-sell methods to boost your sales by creating product bundles. Bundles with hot discounts mostly make customers irresistible so don't miss this chance to make a few bundles visible on your website. Product Bundle Volume Discount app can help you create unlimited bundles and track bundles' performance at ease.

Finally, adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

That's all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Hey @Torilatina

I’m Richard Nguyen from PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I see that your store design has many good points.  Here I want to add some comments to make it better: 

1. Make the product description align equally horizontally

RichardNguyen_0-1634183405936.png2. Should use Load more instead of Pagination in Collection Page: 

“Pagination” is by far the most popular way of loading new items in the product list — 88% of our benchmarked sites use this loading schema. However, testing has shown that subjects had significant difficulty with the “Pagination” loading schema on both desktop and mobile. 

RichardNguyen_1-1634183405926.png

Basically, there are types of 3 loading schemas used in product lists:

- “Pagination” — where all products in the list are split into separate pages, which are accessed by clicking or tapping links at the end of the list

RichardNguyen_2-1634183405640.png

- “Endless scrolling” — where more products are added to the end of the list when users scroll past a certain point in the list. (This technique usually incorporates “lazy loading”, which defers loading of images outside of the viewport at page load time. Instead, these images are loaded at the moment of need.)

- “Load More” button — where users can click or tap a button to load more products at the end of the list

RichardNguyen_3-1634183405790.png

“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices, for both category-based product lists and search results. Moreover, when products are separated into separate pages, users can’t compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages.

Furthermore, especially on mobile sites, pagination links can be difficult to tap accurately, because they often have small hit areas and are closely spaced

3. The image on the product page is too big => your customers can have an overview of the product at the first sight. 

RichardNguyen_6-1634183512926.png

4. Provide live chat support on your website

Driving traffic to your website is hard. Making them stay is even harder. Your products may excel, your web design may stand out. But chances are, people are opting out of your site just because your instant support is nowhere to be found. Like any brick-and-mortar store, an online shop can barely function well without a virtual real-time salesman. It’s not the kind of man behind the e-mailbox, who takes hours to respond. Nor the man over the phone, who can only be reached after wading through those infuriating automated phone trees. It must be a live chat agent, who tends to customers’ needs in a jiffy.

Live chat support, therefore, is more favored than other communication channels such as phone or email. Customers get prompt answers and stay happy, while store owners gain more leads, close more sales and build more trust with their prospects

RichardNguyen_5-1634183404755.png

5. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

Some third-party review apps you should consider are: Stamped.io, Loox, Opinew, etc,..

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

That's all. Hope you can harvest tons of sales this holiday season. By the way, the BFCM is on just right around the corner. What have you been doing to prepare for it? PageFly collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

waytoapps
Navigator
385 31 158

Hello @Torilatina 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice logo which gives identity and separates from the competition.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero Banner.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart) CTA, on the homepage.

Improve Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Update contact us page with more contact details which builds trust on your store.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There are no reviews on your products. Add product review app so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1111 36 382

Hi @Torilatina 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify.  Consider implementing more eCommerce marketing tools and features to your online store. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would be helpful.

• Catalog' s Collections 

Categorize all selling products into collections . For instance: Dresses, Jackets, Tops, Jeans, Skirts, Shoes,  Accessories.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Reviews / Testimonials 

I would advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop and that would lead me to leaving your store. Consider adding review widget next to your selling products for social proof.

• Add Wishlist Feature

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Add Wishlist Feature to improve the user experience since you offer various size and color options. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

•  Add Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Points, Referral programs, VIP tiers

• Points. Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. You can increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store. 
  • Referral programsI recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. 
  • VIP tiersThank your loyal customers with the VIP tiers. Diverse rewards availability will always find the loyal shopper to increase retention rate. Create as many VIP Tier ranks and choose one of the criteria to achieve the next Tier by earning points, or the revenue they brought to your shop.

GG1.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try Growave. 5 great features: Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes