OPINION ON A NEWLY BUILT STORE

HARSHARAGHAV
Tourist
5 0 0

HI I AM A NEW STORE OWNER I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINIONS ON MY GENERAL STORE CALLED SHOPINDEPOT.COM.

I AM FROM INDIA AND AM TRYING TO GET INTO INTERNATIONAL DROPSHIPPING.  TOPICS ARE MAINLY ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS,FAQs, CONTACT DETAILS, BRANDING AND IF POSSIBLE A CUTE SLOGAN

SUGGESTIONS AND CRITICISM ARE BOTH WELCOME

Replies 7 (7)
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @HARSHARAGHAV 

• Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
  • Showcase your customer reviews! This builds trust especially with new customers - of course as you get reviews in 

Hope that helps 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
HARSHARAGHAV
Tourist
5 0 0
Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

HARSHARAGHAV
Tourist
5 0 0

How do we increase store speed. I only see it coming down.

JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

There are so many great resources with just a google search, some free tools as well. 

• Optimize images so they load correctly 
  • add alt text to images 
  • if you have a blog - ensure its omptimize
  • if you have a location be sure to utilize Google Business as well 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
HARSHARAGHAV
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks a lot 

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

Hi @HARSHARAGHAV

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Basically, your store has some good points:

1. Have a clear and CTA button on the banner

2. Have clear Shipping and Refund information

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Announcement Bar sticky. I understand that you have a very tempting offer to your customers, but you don't want them to ignore them right? A repetitive display of your offer might peak interest from your customers and act as a plus when they're considering purchasing the product. 

PageFly_0-1630148845262.png

2. Add testimonial - customer reviews. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

PageFly_1-1630148909304.png

3. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1630148966525.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add average ratings for each product. You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

PageFly_3-1630149074863.png

III/ Product Page

1. Use swatches as the selector for Color variations. Instead of a drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

PageFly_4-1630149173739.png

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly  with 24/7 support live chat.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

HARSHARAGHAV
Tourist
5 0 0

Wow that was a great response for my question thanks for your the valuable time and effort you have put to give me such useful information.