Optimize my store

Hvenlygadgets
1 0 0

Hi Everybody,

I'm trying to figure out if my store is up to par. Not getting many visitors or sales.

I would appreciate any recommendations to help .

My website is

www.HvenlyGadgets.com

Thank you

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @Hvenlygadgets,

I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

I think the first impression of the store is going to turn a lot of people off. The colors don't go well together and the word "Heavenly" in misspelled in your logo. I realize the spelling matches your domain name but I think picking a different name would have been a better choice. It will be hard for visitors to remember how to spell the misspelling if they were to try and find you again.

screencapture-hvenlygadgets-2021-01-05-12_58_48.png

You are offering a wide range of products on your website, you have pet supplies, jewelry, tech, household products and more. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising because you don't have a target audience in mind. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect.

I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in tech and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @Hvenlygadgets 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add an announcement bar

HvenlyGadgets Newest & Unique Gadgets, Gifts, Toys,Drone Decor & More 2021-01-06 08-11-06.png

I notice that you have this text "FREE SHIPPING TO US", so I recommend you can add it to an announcement bar and make it sticky so customers are always aware of this information. 

1.3 Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

1.4 Add testimonials 

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

Let check my Stellar template here

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png1.6 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://hvenlygadgets.com/collections/hvenly-cool-gadgets/products/new-astronaut-spaceman-usb-led-ad...

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

2.2 Add You may also like section

I recommend you can use Upsell Cross-sell to add a You may also like section below. This helps customers look for more choices and they can buy more, this helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3982 237 718

Hello @Hvenlygadgets, I hope you are doing well! here are a few tips that you can work on:

- All the images must be aligned. 

- You can change the blue theme to the white theme.

- Logo is not looking that good. Add the banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it. Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed products. Give product recommendations to customers by personalizing their shopping experience. For adding trending, new, recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations. 

- All the images must be aligned.

- Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Below the products add the 'Add to Cart' & 'Buy Now' buttons.

- Add a discount popup. Entice customers with discount codes. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes