FROM CACHE - en_header

Our new store

Babesandbloom
1 0 0

Hello! So we are 3 friends who have come together to create our first time store/brand of children’s accessories and would love opinions!

thank you so much, we appreciate your time  

https://www.babesandbloom.com.au

Replies 5 (5)
Opinew
Shopify Partner
59 4 23

Hi @Babesandbloom , this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some comments I would like to add about your store:

The header: it’s important to keep your header sticky. It is really useful for customers to navigate through sites.

Opinew_2-1626004394634.png

The Homepage

• Banners: you may need to improve your banners since they are only images now. You have to add Headings and CTAs to the banners to deliver more massage and actions for customers.

Opinew_3-1626004394941.png

• Testimonials section (should have): this section is good to improve your brand and reputation. Customers will always want to check your stores’ feedback and information.
  • The product list: you can add buttons like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now to the product list. And to deliver more information, you should use the hover effect which shows 2nd product on the product image.
  • Discounts: many customers will pay attention to discount products. You can make more sales campaigns and discounts to attract more customers.

Your Product page: 

• The product images: you are not showing enough product images. More images will show more information to customers. You need to take pictures from different angles as well.
  • Review sections: the review section is also important like the testimonials. The user-generated content can boost your store’s trustworthiness.
  • Delivery date (should have): most customers want to know when they can receive the product. So you will need to show a more clear shipping date.
  • You will need to show more information and sections like Refund policies or Shipping policies. Showing enough information on the product page can stop users from going to other pages to find that information.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. 

Good luck with your store!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Join our LinkedIn Community to exchange with fellow merchants and Shopify partners!
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @Babesandbloom 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in their browser.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Expand the Hero banner to full width, as it gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add About us and Contact us page, which builds trust on your store.

Add terms and other shipping, refund policies to the Footer section.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Product review app, so that customer can review on your products.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Babesandbloom,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

babes-blooms-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS
As you know, kids accessories can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a headband or hair bows in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

CONTACT PAGE
The contact page is one of the core pages that should be on every website. It’s a red flag to customers if there is no easy way to contact you. Shopify has made creating a contact page with a form really simple, here is how to do it:

POLICIES
You need to add in your shipping policy, return policy, privacy and terms of service. Shopify has made this extremely easy, you can add them with a click of a button (except for shipping policy because it will vary depending on the store). After they are auto generated you can take a read through each one and adjust them as needed. Here is a video showing how to add them:

LOCAL
I'd recommend starting local to bring in those first few sales and gather reviews.

I’d connect with other small handmade businesses in my area and ask if they want to collaborate to put together gift baskets. You’d add one of your products, they might add an outfit or a knit toy, another person might add a baby shampoo, etc. 

I’d post online to local community Facebook pages, marketplace, join any handmade groups, etc. If there are online markets I would join them and definitely in person when they are up and running again.

I’d also approach local shops to see if they are interested in carrying a selection of your products or collaborating with you.

With everything you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. Here is a video on how to add a free review app to your store:

Another thing you could do for marketing that would help you expand outside the local umbrella is to create videos of you making your products. You could either make them tutorials, teaching others how to make your products, which could potentially lead to a different type of income for you (a course) or you could do a voiceover and talk about something you are passionate about that will resonate with your target audience. This can be tips and tricks, something about you personally or etc.  You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.

It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @BabesandbloomThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image i.e the first fold of the homepage. 

- Add a section of trending and new arrivals by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. 65% of American customers consider positive, personal experiences to have more of an impact on them than advertising.

- Add categories in the header menu.  

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page and let customers browse the product in a better way.

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Maximize engagement in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store. If you will engage the visitors coming to your store it will help you to reduce the bounce rate and drive conversions by enticing them. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @Babesandbloom 

Just now i looked into your website .Everything looks good. I would like to suggest few points. Hope 

->Your testimonial page serves as a platform to show off how others have benefited from your product or service, making it a powerful tool for establishing trust and encouraging potential buyers to take action.
-> Add social login feature.to helps login easily.

->Add recently viewed items in product page it helps customer to find there previously viewed products. It also helps in sending emails to customers based on recently viewed products. And we can drag his intension towards buying product.

->Wishlist for later icon is usually displayed on product lists, product pages, cart and in account details to help browsers save products for buying later.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item

->A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store instead of competitors.
Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
3.Boosts revenue
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this feature to increase traffic.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!